...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 23 unchanging..what can I do to improve my communciation with him?

cristal

visitor
Reaction score
Sounds terrible..Splitting apart..?I guess that means..there is nothing I can do? This mean I have to stand apart from him and no words ?

Um

Then I have a question, if this is the answer, then it isnt obvious than the Iching is considering him in the question? Otherwise why I should keep apart, if I believe in communication as a tool to solve things, no matter the end result always would be good if the two people making it to talk, discuss and arrive to a mutual agreement.

Somebody with insight?

Thanks!

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
If this question is about establishing love between the two of you, then 23 is just bad for any chance for that. One party will simply driven away. If this is a question looking forward to marriage, then this is very bad match. Basically, this gua just is bad for practically everything. This hexagram is the very lowest of luck and that the only course of action is simply to maintain the status quo and wait for a change in the better. Moreover, if this question is about a love affair, you may be betrayed or slandered by someone and if there is money involved you lose some or all of it. Caution is advised.

S

sooo

Sounds terrible..Splitting apart..?I guess that means..there is nothing I can do? This mean I have to stand apart from him and no words ?

Um

Then I have a question, if this is the answer, then it isnt obvious than the Iching is considering him in the question? Otherwise why I should keep apart, if I believe in communication as a tool to solve things, no matter the end result always would be good if the two people making it to talk, discuss and arrive to a mutual agreement.

Somebody with insight?

Thanks!

23 isn't necessarily bad, anymore than pruning dead or unfruitful branches from a fruit tree or rose bush is bad. In fact, it helps to maintain a healthy organism and bear fruit and roses. If the relationship actually is bad or diseased, then stripping it entirely, even though it may seem bad, is actually best to do. However, most living things have good at the core, so what needs to be stripped is what is false to get to what is true. A banana's peel needs to be stripped to get to the sweet and nourishing eatable core. What is false needs to be stripped to get to the truth, misunderstanding needs to be stripped to get to understanding.

Things grow from the bottom upward, and hexagram 23 is about to lose its last yang line at the top. Then the way opens, it becomes all yin: open entirely, inconclusive, non-aggressive, undetermined. Only then can the yang line (seed-sprout) reappear at the bottom, in hex 24, when the seed again begins growing: two yang lines from the bottom, 19: taking charge and beginning a new season of working on what nature's timing will assist. If tended to with ti-ming assisting, there will be a harvest.

Sometimes a relationship ends with 23. More often, it just gets rid of the dead wood, the pretense of a relationship or what is obsolete. which stifles the growth of what is possible, real, useful and essential.

Sometimes this entire process is internal, something you do within yourself. Sometimes it is something people can do together. Sometimes one does it while the other refuses, and then the willing one has no healthy choice but to leave behind what is harmful in order to regain their own health (24), from where they can grow in a way which is true to themselves.

There's no fixed rule here, other than life wants to live, and sometimes, only can once the the dead is stripped away. Nothing is really lost but what is no longer alive or productive anyway; and sometimes, the best has yet to be realized, as in 23.6.

cristal

visitor
Reaction score
23 isn't necessarily bad, anymore than pruning dead or unfruitful branches from a fruit tree or rose bush is bad. In fact, it helps to maintain a healthy organism and bear fruit and roses. If the relationship actually is bad or diseased, then stripping it entirely, even though it may seem bad, is actually best to do. However, most living things have good at the core, so what needs to be stripped is what is false to get to what is true. A banana's peel needs to be stripped to get to the sweet and nourishing eatable core. What is false needs to be stripped to get to the truth, misunderstanding needs to be stripped to get to understanding.

I am a lover of words, ( I write poetry) and I love your words and specially this:
23 isn't necessarily bad, anymore than pruning dead or unfruitful branches from a fruit tree or rose bush is bad.

Things grow from the bottom upward, and hexagram 23 is about to lose its last yang line at the top. Then the way opens, it becomes all yin: open entirely, inconclusive, non-aggressive, undetermined. Only then can the yang line (seed-sprout) reappear at the bottom, in hex 24, when the seed again begins growing: two yang lines from the bottom, 19: taking charge and beginning a new season of working on what nature's timing will assist. If tended to with ti-ming assisting, there will be a harvest.

Sometimes a relationship ends with 23. More often, it just gets rid of the dead wood, the pretense of a relationship or what is obsolete. which stifles the growth of what is possible, real, useful and essential.

Yes, it is probably time to let go the idea that a relationship can be possible. 7 years are gone and we are unable to communicate when a problem arises. He is unable to communicate, just get into a cave and go to hibernate and does not want to confront issues, then probably I have to prune the idea of a relationship, oa love relationship. But probably we can continue a friend relationship when the time has gone and we are maybe not anymore attracted to each other.
Sometimes this entire process is internal, something you do within yourself. Sometimes it is something people can do together. Sometimes one does it while the other refuses, and then the willing one has no healthy choice but to leave behind what is harmful in order to regain their own health (24), from where they can grow in a way which is true to themselves.

I do believe its a bit of evetything, it is internal because I need to be realistic, what I have and what I cant get from him. It has to do with both, because we could transform this together in a beautiful friendship, because we are bonded spiritually,
But at this time, he is refusing, because it is hard to become friend with whom you feel more than a friendship feeling, then probably I just have to let the time goes to yes regain my balance back and hoping he works on his emotional healing.

There's no fixed rule here, other than life wants to live, and sometimes, only can once the the dead is stripped away. Nothing is really lost but what is no longer alive or productive anyway; and sometimes, the best has yet to be realized, as in 23.6.

I feel all time it is a matter of timing. We are so connected but he is so much living inside issues from a terrible past and not doing any work about it. Maybe something will happen and he will start to prune his past and then communication will be easier, and probably then at this time I have to prune my intentions to connect even as friend, just letting him know it , extend my hand to reach out and leave to live my life, letting the door open for when he is ready.
(easier to write it than doing it..)But will come
Thanks lot!

Yasmin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Sooo for this interpretation of 23UC. For some reason, couldnt use the thanks button!

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi yasmin. The thank you button appears after so many posts.

sooo was stripped awhile back, and meng sprouted from the same old root. You're very welcome.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).