...life can be translucent

Menu

Can IC reading reflect the current mood?

sollina

visitor
Reaction score
Sometimes when I ask a question in a highly agitated state of mind/soul (hoping for a reassurance of a sort) I get answers which seem to advice "calming down", "stepping aside".

Is that a coincidence or can a IC reading reflect the inquirer's current mood & redirect advice towards... hm, how shall I put it?... "not asking at that particular moment"?

If it's clear what I want to ask...:blush:

Thank you very much.

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
Sometimes when I ask a question in a highly agitated state of mind/soul (hoping for a reassurance of a sort) I get answers which seem to advice "calming down", "stepping aside".

Is that a coincidence or can a IC reading reflect the inquirer's current mood & redirect advice towards... hm, how shall I put it?... "not asking at that particular moment"?

If it's clear what I want to ask...:blush:

Thank you very much.

I m not expert, but my experience is that Yi tells you what you have to know in a moment when you ask.
Once I ask a question for my friend about searching a job, answer was 29.1>60 and it was about his psyhic condition, Yi adviced him that he must restrain himself from thinking that everything is lost because it will lead him right to abyss.
After he done it, Yi give him another advice about finding job...

U

unsubscribed_cm

Yea I dunno. Thats sort of what i'm trying to understand.

Sometimes it seems as if the answer you get is one that doesn't make sense in terms of the question (or seems difficult to believe) but does in terms of your personal situation.

The problem is when to know the difference. And all I can do to know that is to just use one's own subjective intuition and examine all sides. See if it works as an answer, see if it works as a personal suggestion, and try to come to a least contrived conclusion.

sollina

visitor
Reaction score
Sometimes it seems as if the answer you get is one that doesn't make sense in terms of the question (or seems difficult to believe) but does in terms of your personal situation.

The problem is when to know the difference. .

Yes, exactly. That's what puzzles me as well. Sometimes, as if the answer addresses my state in the moment of asking and not the question asked. I guess relying on one's intuition would be a good strategy if, that is, one could be sure it made sense...

S

sooo

Consider that there may be several choice bits of timely wisdom the Yi can tell someone at a given time. If you take a picture of your day today, it will be a moving picture, and sequential time elements. There will also be your moods, thoughts, influences, surprises, your own natural tendencies. and maybe a stalemate or two.

If it is a limited number, say as in obtaining true course across the ocean to a specific port, the first thing Yi would do is draw attention to the course. Then the details can follow: wind, current, drift, eta. Corrective compensating adjustments are constantly being made to stay on the most efficient course. But first it's a must to headed in the right general direction. If that means calming you down first, then that's worth doing. A second answer to the same question can change completely, if I change my perspective in-between the questions.

Sometimes when it's important to have a specific question answered, and I have a lot of clinging garbage, I'll fire one downrange just to clear the barrel. Then I consider what it says, and then ask my specific 'real' question. First one is just to clear my head of residual stuff, and get right.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).