...life can be translucent

Menu

23.5.6.-8 What is the best way for me to handle this relationship?

scorpioontherun

visitor
Reaction score
Dear all I'm really confused,
I asked today what is the best way to handle the relationship with J and I got this answer. Does it mean I should leave him and nothing will come out of this (fruit goes uneaten)? But then why 8 as a relating hexagram

I also asked the potential of this relationship and I got 1 unchanging (which I gather is not positive as it may look at a first glance)

Please Help
Scorpio

(btw J is my lover, older, nice and charming, caring, not saying false promises or compliments, just plain and simple super nice ... but somehow busy - not married but with a girlfriend)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Dear all I'm really confused,
I asked today what is the best way to handle the relationship with J and I got this answer. Does it mean I should leave him and nothing will come out of this (fruit goes uneaten)? But then why 8 as a relating hexagram

I also asked the potential of this relationship and I got 1 unchanging (which I gather is not positive as it may look at a first glance)

Please Help
Scorpio

(btw J is my lover, older, nice and charming, caring, not saying false promises or compliments, just plain and simple super nice ... but somehow busy - not married but with a girlfriend)[/

hes 'nice' but hes cheating on his girlfriend with you :confused: The answer seems plain to me, don't try to handle this, the situation needs a complete overhaul (23.6) it all adds up to 'dump him' IMO. However I could be bias since I'd say that even without the reading since to me if he can look his most intimate one, his girlfriend in the eye and go on lieing to her is he worth investing anything in...even just sex ? Well 'just sex' can be the only reason i can think why you'd go on with this. You say hes 'caring' but how caring is he to her ?

Hex 8 as the relating is the question, the context, its asking you where you you belong, who you choose to join with. Right now it appears you are choosing to take the dregs of someones time

OTOH of course 23.6 may refer to him having a complete overhaul, ditching his girlfriend to be with you ?

Either way it seems to me the situation as it is is not tenable. 23.6 has been compared to trying to re wallpaper a house when you actually need to move. Maybe trying to 'handle' this is like the wall papering

I can't really see anything confusing in the situation ? Its all down to whether you are happy to be with a liar who gives you a nice time now and then or whether you want something more

Last edited:

scorpioontherun

visitor
Reaction score
Trojan thank you for your reply,
it is "just for sex" and laughs. And I said caring because he is also a good and loyal friend (maybe he can be truthful just in friendship ) And that's exactly what I need now. I do not have the time nor the strenght to be in a real relationship. We both know this has an expiry date. Why he does it I do not know, but he knows I'll leave him when the time has come, when I will feel I need more than a good company. Or who knows, "OTOH of course 23.6 may refer to him having a complete overhaul, ditching his girlfriend to be with you ?", and THAT will be the real surprise I'm not prepared to.

Dear Trojan, thanks again for your word of wisdom
Baci
Scorpio

scorpioontherun

visitor
Reaction score
update

Dear all,
after a long time of silence I'm here to update you. What happened? Well J fell in love with me (actually we both fell in love with each other, it took time, but we did), left the girlfriend, and he is now in a relationship with me. Well, we still have issues with our exes, and we try to juggle with child custody schedule, we don't live together, and untill we are very sure about our committment we don't want to get the children involved.

BUT, today I asked the Yi what should I do to make this relationship a good one, and I got 23.5.6.-8 AGAIN. So what is your take now?
Again, 23.5 tells me that there are things which are favourable but I liked very much Lise's take "Do not expect others to recognize your crude self as valuable. It feels kind of humiliating, that you have to show something, instead of just being good enough yourself." and 23.6 seems to say: you struggled your way into this relationship but now as willofox put it in another thread:
willowfox
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I asked the Yi: what will happen if I move in with him? I got 23.6 moving to 2.

What will happen, is that you are in for a better, more stable time, it will be a new beginning with all that it entails, job, friends, etc.
So, when you go you will get help and support from your bf, and therefore feel more relaxed and secure in your new environment.

And 8: Unite, now, or it will all be lost because it will be too late.

What is your take? am I completely delusional?
Thanks and have a lovely day
Scorpio

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
crap! I had written a response but pressed a wrong button and it went to the previous page... lost everything, ugh!!

*Sigh* lol, I was just commenting on how Willowfox is still quoted, I did not know her personally, but from what i've read (and there's alot!) she had a way of making sense of things it seemed quite easily. Her advice is still used, because she was good in a way of getting right to the point! No sugar-coating anything. She contributed alot which is good because it can still be used and referanced in the future :)

6- is a new time for you both. There is a seed that will sprout after the melon has fallen to the ground and gone through the natural process of decay. Getting rid of the minor unimportant details in your relationship will be the part of decay, and the seeds you plant are what will sprout between you in the future, but remember 3 - it may be difficult at the beginning :)

I think this could be a very good sign for your relationship, although there will have to be alot of preparations for this new time. 23- is about overcoming inferior influences/ times so that good will come of it, making adjustments, you just gotta push through!

Megan

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).