...life can be translucent

Menu

14>19 a spiritual connection

G

goddessliss

Hi,

Recently I have met a man and the connection appears to be on a much deeper plane than I have ever experienced before.
It has not become romantic so far although there is an attraction of sorts between us.
Seperately it has inspired both of us in our lives to do great things and come out of our own personal 'caves' something I was not aware I had done until things seem to inspire me to make changes where appropriate.

Where will my relationship with him go from here -- Hex 14.3.4.6>19

Hexagram 14 appears to be very spiritual.

tku
Liss x

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
There is a higher purpose behind your abilities, behind all gifts from Heaven. And there is a desire to respond to that higher purpose. Talents derive their value from the target they are used for.
If you use every talent you have as best you can, then you will attract the blessings from Heaven. Don’t expect Heaven to carry you though, its gifts come with the condition to use them and also use them free from egoism. The talents for living and loving are the really big ones. But small ones can also achieve a lot.

This is from Lise site so i think your definitely onto something here-- it does warn not to let the ego into things... even with people i really fall for, my ego seems to overthrow the best of my intentions...damn my ego!! ;)

Line 3 But make your gift warm and sincere, don’t use it for showing how great you are yourself. It is not the gift, which matters, it is the mind of the giver.

There ya go..that ego is a nasty bit of work!

Line 4 Every time one brags about a force, that force loses part of its genuine, natural power. It goes to your mind and leaves your soul, and by doing so it becomes limited. The mind is like a demanding boss for it, believing in matter and facts, the soul is like a nurturing mother, trusting heaven.

damnit!!! i KNOW im great..why do i have to keep telling him over and over again! :p

line 6 Spiritual talents decide your value - not worldly accomplishments. They cause intangible blessing, spiritual blessing. Man's real rank in life is according to his spirit.

ok ok ok Yi..i think i get it... but then what?

Hex 19 On old pictures one can find the All-seeing Eye. It is the eye of God (or Allah, Manitou, whoever), looking down to the earth. In hexagram 20 it is the goddess, the female aspect of looking down, hearing prayers and sorrow and joy. Here it is Law itself, seeing, caring, and providing what is needed. It is the father of the family, making sure everyone can follow his Tao and find his destiny. His ego is not involved, he is objective and severe and fair, and without limits.

And I think this is saying that you should make sure your providing what he needs...not overly so, like an overprotective mother, but just be attuned to what he really wants.

To me this sounds like a bloody brilliant beginning of a relationship, if your honest and not too smug :)

Hope this is a good answer

Best of luck!!

Yx

G

goddessliss

Thankyou Yxeli your interpretation of the lines make a lot sense in this situation.

It's a fun, interesting and as I have said spiritual connection - some days he almost trips over himself to spend time with me and we have the bestest time mainly laughing and talking about our travel plans in October and sometimes very deep converstation.
And then all of a sudden it's like he's disappeared off the planet.

Line 4 - damnit!!! i KNOW im great..why do i have to keep telling him over and over again! :p
It's like when we meet he's checking in to see if I'm real and asks me questions I have already answered for him before.

Line 6 - ok ok ok Yi..i think i get it... but then what?
Exactly - now and again I will send him a txt msge but other than that I don't contact him cause I just feel this needs to go at his pace but somedays I do go what tha?

And I think this is saying that you should make sure your providing what he needs...not overly so, like an overprotective mother, but just be attuned to what he really wants.
So I hope and believe I am doing this.

I posted the following quotes on my fb yesterday and the response I got was hilarious -

"Wendy,’ Peter Pan continued in a voice that no woman has ever yet been able to resist, ‘Wendy, one girl is more use than twenty boys."

"Build a house?" exclaimed John.
"For the Wendy," said Curly.
"For Wendy?" John said, aghast. "Why, she is only a girl!"
"That," explained Curly, "is why we are her servants."

Last edited:

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
hha!! the boy i like makes 'wendy house' music when he likes someone :)

What exactly did you post on your fb?

why not ask the yi about the timing of the relationship then? maybe he thinke its going too fast? better to approach things slowly when it really means something imo...

Ooo i hope it works out for you!

Yx

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
oh yeah i read properly in the morning! fab! good luck lady! x

G

goddessliss

It has been almost a week and things have been moving steadily and spiritually somedays it is like 2 steps forward 1 step back though, he's a funny guy still doing the full on lets hang out and then I get the feeling he's going oh no I have distance myself

so I have asked the same question this week where will my rel with him go from here

Hex 49.3.5.6>21 Ah good old biting through, well it sorta feels like we've 'bitten through' some things but not quite a radical change Hex 49 but if I read the lines it seems slowly, slowly makes it way to a radical change but it's not sudden. thks for your help

G

goddessliss

And so it was - biting through to the truth of this connection - all in all a very spiritual, learning connection for me anyway and the radical change Hex 49 has taken place and it was a step by step process really.
Radical change I guess here means changes made in myself through this connection were pretty meaningful and strong and once I had got through this the connection appeared to just dissipate.
Hope this helps whoever uses this thread for a reference. xx

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).