...life can be translucent

Menu

41.6>19

G

goddessliss

Good morning,

I went to a spontaneous dinner party on Sunday night and there was 2 men that showed 'interest' in me. One I have known for 2 years and one I just met that night.

The guy I have known for 2 years - well we have had a hit/miss situation in regards to ever getting together romantically but right now it could possibly be a hit situation, however we both have indepedent reservations about having a relationship with each other.
But the other guy - well just one of those times where u just click with someone but it's so overwhelming that you just tend to back off and observe for a while - just in case.

Anyway no moves were made by either party nor me but it has left me wondering

why can't I seemingly meet mr right - meaning why can't it all just be straight forward

Hex 41.6>19

This reading actually looks positive, I read it as - well the time of not meeting him is coming to an end and the time is near to meet him.

How is db my mr right 63.5>36
The 'light' of our rel has remained hidden for some time and is it time now that things were settled once and for all - my place is literally across the river from his and only way to get there is to cross the river by road or boat.

How is p my mr right
Hex 56.3.4>23

Funny thing p travels a lot for his job and when he was telling us he hasn't had a relationship for about 10 years because of his job which he says makes it difficult to maintain a relationship - I asked him what he was running away from?
He didn't give a straight forward answer but did admit that quite possibly he was 'running away' from his past hurts. Line 3
So I think the truth came to the fore, for him anyway. Hex 23
Don't think anyone has ever questioned him before and further conversation showed that he owns a number of properties in different parts of the World but doesn't settle in any of them. Line 4

So this didn't really answer my question just gave a reflection of what's going on in his life??

thks
Melissa x

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
maybe Mr P is simply not your Mr Right, and a reflection of his life activities is the reason why.
Maybe Db is not either!

but 41.6 is a thought -provoking answer to that question. Time to increase your outward energy, take more risks, be more available, explore more possibilities. Don't get bogged down by wondering if every flirtation is Mr Right! just keep enjoying and flirting, and doing all the things that say "available"....make dressing attractively a priority, smile a lot, be open to who show ups and keep a light open mind. It will be straightforward when the right one comes along, the "driftwood" that shows up which is just not quite on the mark is just evidence that the process is in process:)

G

goddessliss

bamboo thks for your reply and I was hoping that it was part of my process.
The past couple of years I have been forever hopeful I will meet my new Mr Right and for each guy I have spent time with I have learnt more about myself and how I relate and I feel I am getting closer to getting it right.
These two guys are very decent men although as you say probably not quite the right one for me.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).