...life can be translucent

Menu

Time to move on Hex 50.2.4.6>15

G

goddessliss

Hi to all who enjoy the forum,

Long story short I feel like it might be time to move on and make a fresh start in a new place - I have a specific destination in mind and have asked

Show me a picture of me moving to xxxx by January next year

Hex 50.2.4.6>15

Hex 50 I am reading as following Guidance from the higher realms.

Line 2 - I am going with the afflictions of my exhusbands addictions and me not letting him come near me once we split nigh on 3 years ago.
I am going with this cause I guess this is really when my new phase of life started even though initially I didn't like it.

Line 4 Unsure about this line

Line 6 I am sort of thinking that my intuition about this place is right.

Hex 15 seems in keeping with my truth.

thks for your interpretation too
Liss

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
Its an auspicious reading, and there is a nice feeling of level realism with 15 and somehow the move is good for other people in your life too. something peaceful about this, but the trigrams give me a hunch to watch out for bush fires, but thats really just an impression. I dont know anything about all the locational details one can extract from the hexagrams, but that would be intresting too.

G

goddessliss

Thks chingching - it is a location which is close to the ACT which did suffer bushfires some years back didn't it? Can't quite recall all the details though. : )

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Transformation through Humility

Long story short I feel like it might be time to move on and make a fresh start in a new place - I have a specific destination in mind and have asked

Show me a picture of me moving to xxxx by January next year
I would see it as "Modest or Humble Transformation". Start with modest expectations, operate realistically and humbly.

You do have Line 6, which means you gain something very valuable that befits your human and spiritual growth. Line 2 shows trouble from the ex-husband front, but nothing you can't handle. Line 4 is troubling, and indicates some carelessness on your part, perhaps a missed opportunity with an important person, something wasted. But overall, H50 Line 6 is a very strong positive omen, indicating significant movement forward.

G

goddessliss

Thanks Tiger - Line 4 troubles me a little too. There is someone around me at present and I feel we actually should be together and that we are wasting time however he has given no real indication he is interested and is only just terminating a 6 year relationship.

Have no idea what to do about the situation but Line 6 possibly indicates it will sort itself out.

Liss

G

goddessliss

I didn't go to this place I asked about here but I did move forward at that time.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).