...life can be translucent

Menu

is he going to contact/to try see me? 8.4 to 45. Why he stays far from me? 15.4 to 62

petra33

visitor
Reaction score
hi there! I had a sort of attraction/repulsion quick realtionship with a guy.
That is why we don't see each other from months..
But Now I'm realizing that we are both guilty and that we were both unfair to each other.
I would like to have a second chance with him (to give to him, and to ask it as well). Because I think I lernt a lot about myself..And honestly, I have to thanks a bit this guy.
But if he doesn't have my same wishes, it is his right and I have to accept it.
So, I don't know how to face the situation.
If do the first step, or wait for him..I don't know what I should wish as well: a friendship or a romantic realtionship? I think we are both scared to get involved each other, bacause it can be really a intense and serious relationship....
So, I recently asked:
Despite all problems, is it the right thing to keep trying to have a relationship with him?
10.1.2.4.5.6 to 2
Is every thing finished with him?
36.1.2.3.6 to 4

Will he try get in thouch/to see me?
8.4 to 45

And today
Why he stays far from me?
15.4 to 62

I don't know if I have to wait that he is ready to face me, or if I have to try to see him (doing the first step)..
What I think is probably the general message is that I do not have fear. I don't have to be scared but open and ready to open my heart if he (and people in general) respects me...

But now I miss him...and frustrating to do not able to communicate , I risk to lose my balance, or to be nervous next time I will meet him...I don't want to fight anymore, but I the energies between us are really intense.
I don't want to waste their potential.
But if we are not able to hold them, it is wise to stay a part...but it is hard to accept..I use to do it, but now I miss him..
Any advise from you?

thanks for your time and all the best!

PS:Have you noticed that when I ask about his point of view, the IV line is often changing? There is a specific meaning?

petra33

visitor
Reaction score
15.4 to 62

PPS: and 15.4 to 62, means that he is scared, and then he avoids to face the situation? waiting waiting and waiting, postponing something that he knows he should do (to clarify the situation with me)? Maybe in the beginning it was the right thing to do, but now that he should do something to get in touch with me, he's still avoiding to apologise me (he was quite rude last time we spoken) and to "forgive" me.

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
Good grief, that all does sound intense. How does it manage to stay so intense when you don't see eachother for months?!

"Despite all problems, is it the right thing to keep trying to have a relationship with him?
10.1.2.4.5.6 to 2"
This all shebang points to me to the conduct and acting within limits of one's life. (and being receptive to what comes obviously - Hex 2)

I don't know if I'm interpreting this correctly but the readings for 'him' give very precise,strong, clear answers 8.4>45 would seem to me like he will or wants to get in touch and 15.4 is about modest conduct I think (not being boastful, trying to act responsively and responsibly)

As for line 4, there is a nice description here http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/learn/consult/mml.php
"Line 4 has crossed over into the upper trigram, where decisions have to be made and things have to be put into practice. It's yang at a yin position, less secure and with more demands on it, and has to decide what to follow. Someone in this position needs to create limits and rules in addition to simple trust."

- this link also covers multiple moving lines

Perhaps 15.4 also reflects this situation of him having to apologise to you but also 'forgive' you - did you have a massive falling out? (If the relationship is very intense than this is likely I guess), and 15.4 is probably the best place from which to achieve such an aim. Um. Don't know, your situation sounds incredibly complicated. :( I hope you get some resolution. Although it does sort of sound like you don't know what you want from this person/relationship so maybe you need to figure that out first?

petra33

visitor
Reaction score
64.0, 33.1.4.5.6 to 36

Thanks a lot Precision Grace!

I'll see what is going on....
But, maybe it's better I quit :(( I don't know...

following you advise, I asked:
1)What I want from him?
64 unchanging.
2)What he wants from me?
33.1.4.5.6 to 36

I guess it reflexs and confirm the previous considerations:

(64)
I would like to start something important and I am still feeling involved (not that costantly..but I did not cut my connection to him, yet)..I would like to open my harms to anything life can give to us..
even knowing that there are a lot of risks inside (he's a "strange guy", complicated, agog etc..and in addition, he's 10 years younger than me)..

(33 to 36)
But he feels in danger: that is why he went far away and he is keeping the distance. In a first moment just physically, but now (probably) even mentaly..
It's seems he doesn't want any "problem"...

maybe what I can do it's just keep going with my life.
I don't have to chase him or avoid him...
and if and when I will meet him, I have to be calm and welcoming "to solve" his fears.
But probably it will be not enough.

our future is in our hands: maybe I/we will do the right thing....who knows?!

anyway, again thanks for your help.
and
All the best!!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).