Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
G
goddessliss
Guest
Hi to all,
History basically is my son has been living with me since his father and I seperated close to 3 years ago.
His dad got involved in a very volatile relationship so my son and him didn't have much to do with each other.
Recently I went away for a weeks holiday so my son went to stay with his dad and my son now sees how volatile the relationship is but sees how his support to his dad is helping his dad possibly let go of this relationship so he wants to stay there.
He told me what is basically going on is the women keeps yelling she doesn't want my son there and she threatens to leave and his dad says well go if that's what you want and you can imagine the rest. Yes I know some of you will probably say it's not good for my son but he wants to be there for his dad and he is near 17 and that's that.
Although I am upset about him not living with me I support and encourage his choice to be there for his dad because in reality his dad has noone else who cares enough to bother.
So I have asked How will I cope living on my own Hex 21.6>51.
I can't find much on the forum to help me understand this but Ginnie suggested to ask again because the message is that I am not listening to something.
What is the message I am not listening to -
Hex 18.1.2.3.5>42
Well it definitely looks like he is gonna help his dad but when I read line 2 about mothers corruption I though what tha? but then I read this -
Do not answer to demands which go against your sense of righteousness, beauty or love, even if they are commonly accepted as being good and nice. Many 'nice' gestures are demeaning for the recipient, taking away his strength or self-confidence.
Well I read this as I was way too nice, which I was but I certainly didn't realise I was being demeaning - well that certainly wasn't my intention.
thks for your help as I feel a little 'fragile' about the whole thing
Liss
History basically is my son has been living with me since his father and I seperated close to 3 years ago.
His dad got involved in a very volatile relationship so my son and him didn't have much to do with each other.
Recently I went away for a weeks holiday so my son went to stay with his dad and my son now sees how volatile the relationship is but sees how his support to his dad is helping his dad possibly let go of this relationship so he wants to stay there.
He told me what is basically going on is the women keeps yelling she doesn't want my son there and she threatens to leave and his dad says well go if that's what you want and you can imagine the rest. Yes I know some of you will probably say it's not good for my son but he wants to be there for his dad and he is near 17 and that's that.
Although I am upset about him not living with me I support and encourage his choice to be there for his dad because in reality his dad has noone else who cares enough to bother.
So I have asked How will I cope living on my own Hex 21.6>51.
I can't find much on the forum to help me understand this but Ginnie suggested to ask again because the message is that I am not listening to something.
What is the message I am not listening to -
Hex 18.1.2.3.5>42
Well it definitely looks like he is gonna help his dad but when I read line 2 about mothers corruption I though what tha? but then I read this -
Do not answer to demands which go against your sense of righteousness, beauty or love, even if they are commonly accepted as being good and nice. Many 'nice' gestures are demeaning for the recipient, taking away his strength or self-confidence.
Well I read this as I was way too nice, which I was but I certainly didn't realise I was being demeaning - well that certainly wasn't my intention.
thks for your help as I feel a little 'fragile' about the whole thing
Liss
Last edited:

