...life can be translucent

Menu

Yoga retreat, yes or no?

michela

visitor
Reaction score
Hello--

I asked the Yi about attending a retreat offered by a certain yoga teacher. (Maybe you all remember, I have encountered some problems with obsessive thinking). It's a different style of yoga than I am used to practicing. The Yi gave me 38, changing lines 1 and 6 to hexagram 40.

I don't know if the Yi is saying, "Stay with what you have, don't go searching for another technique for what you have is good, even though you don't recognize that" or if it is saying that this other techniques IS the 'horse coming back to me'.

Diviners, please, what is your sense of this configuration?

Thank you, for any help.

michela

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Mick;

I addressed the question by visualizing the course, and asking the Yi
"What about taking the _____Society yoga/meditation course?"

Normally, I would just take the course and not think too much about it, but taking the course is a committment involving money and time away from my job, as well as a departure from what I am doing now.

The perplexing issue is whether the Yi is addressing my question as asked, or a larger concern of release, hex 40.

Again, Thank you.

portakal

visitor
Reaction score
1. IMHO 40 and 38.6 confirm each other clearly.
2. 38.1 may be a "do it but take care" sentence.
3. However, i sometimes ask something, another, another and contemplating the answers i feel it is talking about a completely different but consistent subject, may it be such a case, then you should take extra care, i dare say.
Thus spake the "freaky chimp".

michela

visitor
Reaction score
'Freaky Chimp, what do you mean by 40 and 38 line 6 confirm each other clearly?

Yes, I see the 'do it but take care' in 38 line 1.

and yes, there is the possiblity of option 3. Thank you for comprehending so much.

Thank you freaky chimp, your 3rd eye is good. So I love you.

portakal

visitor
Reaction score
'Portakal, what do you mean by 40 and 38 line 6 confirm each other clearly?
They are both positive, arent they ?

Frankelmick

visitor
Reaction score
Michela,

I think that this judgement means that if you decide to go on the yoga/meditation course then you will be able to enjoy the style of yoga that you are used to practising in a completely different way.

You will have a fresh perspective on your yoga practice.

Hope this helps,

Best wishes,

Mick

michela

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there,

I went ahead and asked the counsel of the Yi if I should stay the course, not take any retreats, and received 17 line change 1 to 45.

Is this the green light? Seems so....

I think you could be right Mick, about coming back refreshed. An opposition that releases. Guess I won't know till I try it, anyway, right? Since getting the green light, I asked about one other society I am very interested in (careful consideration) and received 46 top line change to 18.

Hard to chose!

Thanks for clarifying Portakal. Apologies if I offended you.

Claire M.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).