...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 21 unchanging & hex 42.1 > 20 Finding the right job for me

myladythunder

visitor
Reaction score
How will me leaving my current job affect my future career?
Hex 21 unchanging

My father got me thinking. I have decided to look for a more suitable job in earnest because I am unhappy in the hard selling environment in my current job. I had some stress lately because my job-search has influenced my motivation for my current job even worse. My dad warned me that any unsolved problems would just haunt me again in another job, until I find the root of the problem. Hex 21 is all about figuring out what I need to bite through to succeed, finding the root of the problem, right? :D

So, my logical next question would be...

Why do I have such trouble finding the right job for me?
Hex 42.1 > 20
Lise speaks of use what abilities you've got. I know I've been putting of getting my drivers licence, because of the financial cost (I'm in financial debt, live very sober in order to pay it of- around here getting your drivers licence is a big cost, not to mention buying a car- and will remain so for the next 3 years, so any extra costs are a big strain for me) But without my drivers licence a lot of opportunities will pass me by.
Maybe I'm diverting but it was the first thing that came to mind when I read about the meaning of line 1 from hex 42.

Any insights? :bows:

Last edited:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
How will my leaving my current job affect my future career?
21 unchanging

Hex 21 is all about figuring out what I need to bite through to succeed, finding the root of the problem, right?

I think of 21 as the necessity to impose discipline for the development of a child. You, as an adult, must impose limits on yourself for further development. Most limits are imposed unconsciously by cultural surroundings. You do not wish to continue in a hard-sell environment. Where can you practice your profession without the necessity of hard selling? The implication of 21 to me is that you will need to focus on and commit to a very limited area of employment. Possible, but not easy.

Why do I have such trouble finding the right job for me?
Hex 42.1 > 20

Really, a second casting is unnecessary. Everything is implicit in the first casting. (I am not a dialogue-with-the-Yi guy.) You have such trouble finding the right job because conditions that accord with your inner nature greatly limit employment opportunity. However, 42.1 > 20 suggests that further research will lead to an overview of what is available to you.

I find your initial casting auspicious for what you need to do and think that if you work at it, you will find what you need.

myladythunder

visitor
Reaction score
The implication of 21 to me is that you will need to focus on and commit to a very limited area of employment. Possible, but not easy

I know, it's gonna be a bumpy road. Now that I've made my decision I feel much calmer about the whole thing. It was the fear of the unknown that made me ask this question.

I find your initial casting auspicious for what you need to do and think that if you work at it, you will find what you need.

What it comes down to for me is that I have to keep my head cool at work, remind myself that this situation won't last forever and keep committing myself to find the job with the right ethics for me. I already started the process a few months ago and you're right, it ain't easy with limited options. So it's important for me to keep a positive mental attitude while I keep up the good work :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).