...life can be translucent

Menu

long and winding road

g77777

visitor
Reaction score
Friends,
I am needing help with a reading. I am too close to the situation. The person I love and I have been in a long, heart-breaking fight to be together. His family is against our being together and will excommunicate him if he doesn't bend to their will. He and I have been separated a long time while he worked to get his family to shift theirs views, which I gather has been failing. I have made no demands and have been waiting patiently. I have told him that we will do whatever to fight for them. I broke down and asked the Yi:

Has he made the decision to be with me?

Yi: 41.4.5.6>58

This seems good but I am so weary, I cannot seem to believe a good result :brickwall:

Last edited:

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
I think yi gave you a very clear reading here, did you read the lines?

the upper trigram is mountain in 41, and you say you've been waiting patiently, and then all three lines of mountain change into lake, so lake is doubled.

41.6 speciofically says:

Not diminishing, increasing it. Without fault. Determination auspicious. Harvest: proceeding probing. Acquiring servants, without family.
Lise
If one is increased without depriving other,

There is no blame.
Perseverance brings good fortune.
It furthers one to undertake something.
One obtains servants
But no longer has a separate home.
wilhelm

I'd paste some others , but you get the idea, yes?

But your question brings back the old arguement can yi predict outcomes, or is it a description of probability given your current state.

In any case I think the act of un-stilling yourself would be part of the advice here. friends come together.

g77777

visitor
Reaction score
Chingching :bows:,
Thank you. I smiled when you asked if I read the lines because I did, but I just couldn't believe he had at last made a decision!!

Interestingly here people here do actually even have servants; most families keep maids, drivers, and cooks or at least some helpers who come daily. (Asia)

Since I asked about the past (has he decided), I don't think that yi is predicting. He still hasn't said anything or acted like it. Let's see. Something tells me, though, (my prediction), I am not done consulting the Yi about this situation!

Thank you!

G77777. :)

Last edited:

g77777

visitor
Reaction score
Interestingly, I threw another cast and asked: "are x and I going to be together" (with the intention of meaning togeter, together). Yi replied

43 unchanging

THE JUDGMENT
BREAK-THROUGH. One must resolutely make the matter
known at the court of the king.
It must be announced truthfully. Danger.
It is necessary to notify one's own city.
It does not further to resort to arms.
It furthers one to undertake something.

OR

Hexagram 43 - Kuai (Resolve): It is required that the culprit's guilt be exhibited in the royal court, along with a sincere and earnest appeal for sympathy and support, with consciousness of the peril involved in cutting off the criminal. He should also make announcement in his own city, and show that it will not be well to have recourse at once to arms. In this way there will be advantage in whatever he shall go forward to.

This sounds like he needs to now just needs to tell the family! Second one actually captures the full drama that will happen!
:):rofl:

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).