...life can be translucent

Menu

Is There a God? Static 44

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
Just for kicks I thought I'd ask the ultimate question...

I like that Hex 44 was the response. It often gets described as an alluring temptation that should not be indulged in, a 'Powerful' person who acts as a kind of delicious morsel that is almost impossible to deny. Sounds a bit like God huh?:mischief:

COMING TO MEET. The maiden is powerful.
One should not marry such a maiden.

Also love the image

THE IMAGE

Under heaven, wind:
The image of COMING TO MEET.
Thus does the prince act when disseminating his commands
And proclaiming them to the four quarters of heaven.

The situation here resembles that of hexagram 20, Kuan, CONTEMPLATION (VIEW). In the latter the wind blows over the earth, here it blows under heaven; in both cases it goes everywhere. There the wind is on the earth and symbolizes the ruler taking note of the conditions in his kingdom; here the wind blows from above and symbolizes the influence exercised by the ruler through his commands. Heaven is far from the things of earth, but it sets them in motion by means of the wind. The ruler is far from his people, but he sets them in motion by means of his commands and decrees.

Hmm!

I thinks this sounds like a firm 'yes', would you agree? :)

Yx

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I love the idea of getting H44 to this question...don't try to control this idea, it is too powerful for you.

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
A powerful person which is proclaiming commands to the all parts of heaven :eek: wow

or it is mean that God is female :)

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
It means you'll see what you want to see if you can't control yourself.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
The image is fantastic to the question

Steve

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Just for kicks I thought I'd ask the ultimate question...

I like that Hex 44 was the response. It often gets described as an alluring temptation that should not be indulged in, a 'Powerful' person who acts as a kind of delicious morsel that is almost impossible to deny. Sounds a bit like God huh?:mischief:

Also love the image

Hmm!

I thinks this sounds like a firm 'yes', would you agree? :)
Yx

No. Its all about whatever your idea of God is..pretty meaningless to me, but if it fits with your idea of God then its your answer I guess.

You might as well ask is there a "Yxeli" IMO

edited to add 44 is not always about alluring temptation at all....it can just as likley be pushy, intrusive unwanted, sudden demands in life.

so your projection and current understanding of what God is like is like hex 44...so that tells you about your idea of God..is all

Last edited:
P

peterg

http://sevenmansions.org/the-seven-mansions-brian-cleeve/

GOD
God is the vital force of the Universe. It does not proceed from Him. It is Him. It is a part of Him. It is the tangible expression of His being. It is the connection between God and Man, between God and Creation. God is Creation. He holds it in Being.
The energies which we know as electricity, electro-magnetism, light waves, radio and gamma and X- and cosmic waves; energies of all kinds; psychic and spiritual forces; all these are God Himself. They are not emanations from God. They are God. He is in all things. Without Him nothing could exist. All that is not God is illusion, it is God’s thought. The reality is within the thought. The thought is an image of reality, and if God ceases to think it, it ceases to exist. We, our selves, the material world that we see, all that we see and know with our temporal minds, is this kind of illusion. All that is real is the energy which created the illusion and holds it stable in existence.
The scientist begins to realise this truth through physics. He is learning that matter is an illusion, and that energy alone is real. The scientist’s error is in believing that Reality has no Will, that energy is mere undirected force, waiting for him, the scientist, to harness and understand it. The scientist believes that only humanity possesses will, and intelligence. This is to say that what is created, the illusion, possesses will and intelligence, and that what created the illusion possesses neither. It is to say that the Creator is at the disposal of the created, that it is not the artist who paints the picture, but the picture that controls the artist.
The only Reality is God. The scientist is beginning to explore that Reality, like a penguin exploring the Antarctic, and deciding that there are no men, and that penguins alone exist. That the whole world consists of snow and ice.
We are no more than God’s thoughts, but He has given freedom to His thoughts, to remain with Him, or turn from Him. That turning from Him, away from Reality to unreality, away from true existence, is the beginning of evil, of non-existence. God is light. Evil and non-existence are darkness. God is heat. Evil is cold. God is life. Evil is death. God is energy and being. Evil is nothingness.
God not only spans and interpenetrates the universe. He is the universe. We dwell in God because there is nowhere else to dwell. All that is, all that ever can be, all that ever has been, is God. What is not God does not exist, cannot exist. It is illusion. As we relinquish God, we cease to exist. Evil is temporary. God is eternal. When time ends, evil will end.
Time and space have no real meaning because they are contained within God. God being everywhere, in all places at once, no place is ‘far away’, or farther off, or nearer. All places are here. To God every place is here, as to a man all thoughts produced by his mind are here, within his mind. A man does not say “That thought is in a distant part of my mind, this thought is nearer.” As soon as he thinks a thought, it is here, now. So it is with God, except that for God all thoughts are simultaneous. All His Creation, all His thoughts, are here and now. To God every place, every event, is here, within Him, within His Mind. There is therefore no time, because there is no need of time to travel from one place to another, or for one event to succeed another. All that happens is occurring within God’s Mind now. This ‘Now’ is not a moment of time. It is Time, all of it, but real time, eternal, and in our sense of the word, timeless.
Human time is a convention created for limited minds to permit them to become aware of events successively. Space is a necessity for limited minds to become aware of what is not themselves. But for the Self of God there is no need for the concept of Space. For the Mind of God there is no need for the concept of Time.
Here one can understand the possibility of travel faster than light, in both space and time. Thought is faster than light. And thought is an energy that is God. We are given and lent the capacity to think by God. We think therefore we are. We think, therefore we have been created. But the power to think is not ours, but God. Not God’s, a power belonging to God, but God Himself. God in us. When we misuse the power to think, by thinking not of God, but of evil, we injure God, we recrucify Him. He who thinks of evil, does evil. A mind thinking evil is a wound in God’s Being, open and hideous. It is not necessary to do evil to wound God. Thought is more real than action, more powerful than action. It is by thought that we are in tune with spiritual. and psychic power. The world of physical action is temporary and illusory. The world of thought is real, and eternal. The great souls, the saints, use thought to reach God. One cannot walk to Him. One cannot reach Him or touch Him with one’s hands. But by thought one can be with Him in less than an instant, because He is here. He is in our minds. He is our minds. He has lent us the use of them. Our minds proceed from God. They are part of the breath of God.
Here is the terror of using psychic force. We are using God Himself to obtain material benefits. We are not merely asking for them, which would be bad enough. We are obtaining them by robbery, by a kind of violence. To use other forms of energy, to use radio and television waves, to use all the kinds of energy of the universe, is to use God. All these forces should be treated as holy, whereas we neat them as a convenience, for childish ends, like a jeweller’s child who uses precious stones for toys.
But if the jeweller’s child throws those ‘toys’ away! If he takes a hammer and smashes diamonds and sapphires into fragments, if he gives them to evil companions in exchange for vileness, what will his father say and feel?
And of all these forms of energy, all these ‘toys’ that we misuse, psychic energy offers the greatest possibility of evil, because it offers the greatest possibility for physical effects. It is more powerful than all other forms of energy which we have begun to believe that we understand. But if we truly understand even those others, if we truly understand that they are God, that we are using God, we must fear them as we fear Him. We must treat them as we should treat Him. And if this is true of the energies of which we are already aware in the material universe, which we think we understand in part, how much more must it be true of psychic energy, which links the material universe to the Reality behind it?
When we recognise what psychic energy is, its effects and dangers become intelligible. As for its effects, to obtain information from far off in time or space is nothing, child’s play, because the information is here, now. All the information that exists, that has ever existed, or can ever exist, is here and now. Because God Himself is here.
To move objects at a distance, to bend metal by thought, to dissolve an object and make it reappear elsewhere, to do the same with one’s body, or to make one’s body appear both here and there, simultaneously; these things are tricks of no more intrinsic difficulty than creating a television picture. The under-lying principle is the same; the fragmentation and reconstruction of particles of matter, or of images. Since matter is an image, and not a reality, the process is identical. But psychic energy is far more powerful than the waves of energy used by television. It is closer to the inmost energy of God. And travel, for an object being decomposed and recomposed elsewhere, is instantaneous. Because in reality every object, every image is already everywhere, being in God, being of God. To us, here and there appear distinct. To the Real eye, they are one. Such transitions are no more strange than it would be for us to lift an object from one part of a table to another. For an insect on the table, aware of the object, the object would seem to disappear, only to reappear out of nothing elsewhere. But we know that that is not the truth of it. We have moved it through space and time. The psychic practitioner moves it through God.
At an advanced level of psychic practice, the practitioner can travel vast distances, not only in thought, but in his own person, physically, and bring with him large objects, and he can travel in time in the same fashion as he can travel in space. The power used by the UFO travellers, covering distances to be measured in light years rather than in miles, is fundamentally psychic. But it is psychic power bolstered and supported by forms of physical power which these travellers obtain from uranium. This explains their need to exploit our world.
Such activities are not the true purpose of psychic power. If they are not evil in the beginning, if the intentions behind them are innocent, or even good, they involve misusing God Himself, and they must end in evil. The greater the misuse, the greater the evil. The purpose of psychic power in our lives is to enable us to become aware of God It should be used only in ways that please God, and that bring us closer to God. Primitive man, who was still innocent, was made aware by psychic power of the oneness of Nature and himself. Of the wonder and majesty of the world, and Creation. Of the holiness of all life and existence.
When man lost this innocence, psychic power became dangerous for him, exactly because it is so powerful. The temptation to use it for material profit is enormous, and becomes irresistible as the practitioner advances in skill. The dowser is innocent, playing with the fringe of this power to find water, or minerals. To find water is more innocent and necessary than to find gold or iron. Both are more innocent than to conjure up spirits, or influence other minds. From these first steps, the path to absolute evil is clear. Even where the dowser uses his gift in the service of others, to find lost property, or to find the body of the victim of a crime, there is grave danger, and it should not be done. When God wishes such knowledge to be given to individuals, of lost property or missing bodies, He has no need of such methods or mediums.
The man or woman who is a dowser is by nature the same as the shaman or witchdoctor of primitive societies, and in God’s plan such natures are meant to guide their companions towards an awareness of God by themselves becoming aware of Him. They are meant to be teachers and guides, not magicians. The difference between religion and magic consists only in this. Both use the same forces. Religion uses them to become aware of God. Magic uses them to gain material benefits.
Since we have lost the innocence needed to use psychic force as it should be used, to obtain visions of God and His Creation as they really are, we have been granted the privilege of using spiritual force for the same purpose. Spiritual force is allied to psychic force, but is of a different frequency, as gamma and beta waves differ from radio waves.
Spiritual force is not a path to God. It is a means of becoming aware of God. And in the truest sense there is no need of a path to God, because God is here, and we are already with God, and God is with us. What we need is not a path, but a tearing away of veils. The dance of the seven veils is an enactment, an image, of the approach of the soul to God, and a truer image than is that of a path leading through deserts and mountains.
As with veils, we need to strip ourselves of all that separates us from God.

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
The only Reality is God. The scientist is beginning to explore that Reality, like a penguin exploring the Antarctic, and deciding that there are no men, and that penguins alone exist. That the whole world consists of snow and ice.
We are no more than God’s thoughts, but He has given freedom to His thoughts, to remain with Him, or turn from Him. That turning from Him, away from Reality to unreality, away from true existence, is the beginning of evil, of non-existence. God is light. Evil and non-existence are darkness. God is heat. Evil is cold. God is life. Evil is death. God is energy and being. Evil is nothingness.
God not only spans and interpenetrates the universe. He is the universe. We dwell in God because there is nowhere else to dwell. All that is, all that ever can be, all that ever has been, is God. What is not God does not exist, cannot exist. It is illusion. As we relinquish God, we cease to exist. Evil is temporary. God is eternal. When time ends, evil will end.

I love what you've said here Peter. Especially this bit I've bolded for reference. All that will remain, all that we can take with us from this life, is the positive experience we've gleaned. The rest is non-existence. People will argue that Evil exists, is a real force. But actually, only God, only Good exists. Evil, like poverty, means something is missing, is nonexistent, the negative of the photograph. You could say, for instance, "please come to my house tomorrow and bring all your wealth with you." You can't, in the converse, say "please come to my house tomorrow and be sure to bring all of your poverty."

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I'm suprised no one ever logged in here under the name 'God'

Afterall if there is a God she must have issues....relationship issues, human race issues, extra terrestial issues and so on. It must be tough at the top !

We could help on questions like "shall I make another planet like earth' and so on

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
gREAT! :)

I've been away for a few days so i'm glad I got a bit of a discussion happening here! I love all of your answers and thanks for posting..

Personally I don't have a projection of 'God' if there is one, I see it more as some kind of energy field that we are able to interpret as humans? Our accumulated knowledge as some kind of membrane which our elevated human brain can tap into? or see patterns in..

But I would say that nothings set in stone, certainly my opinion about God! :)

Thanks everyone- interesting stuff!

Yx

johnny ng

visitor
Reaction score
The sole God became manifested as us, the human beings and we created Him. A potter makes pots and dishes Do those pots and dishes seek the potter? No. similarly, we would not be seeking God if he had created us. Nature as God, has evolved itself as human beings and as all other things, hence it cannot be said that he has created us.

God is not over your head and below your feet. When you look at yourself more and more, you, become God.

Man may answer it one way or the other. If there was a separate God, He would have put this question, "Do you believe in my existence or no?"

S

sooo

The wind is blowing like hell outside; wee cracks are as whistling birds. It has awakened me from that dream to this one.

It's seemed to me, while following this thread, the question of our time is not whether God exists but what is consciousness? What can be said of consciousness can likely be said of God as well.

If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there:
if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
If I take the wings of the morning,
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
even there shall thy hand lead me,
and thy right hand shall hold me.
If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me;
even the night shall be light about me.
(Psalms 139: 8-11)

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
Silent friend of many distances, feel
how your breath enlarges all of space.
Let your presence ring out like a bell
into the night.

(. . . )

In this immeasurable darkness, be the power
that rounds your senses in their magic ring,
the sense of their mysterious encounter.

And if the earthly no longer knows your name,
whisper to the silent earth: I'm flowing.
To the flashing water say: I am.

R. M. Rilke

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).