Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
D
davy
Guest
For a few days I have been growing. My visions are brighter, but I feel as if the Yi isn't answering my questions adequately.
I have been very emotional lately. My goals and aspirations are so close I can almost stick out my tongue and taste them. It is almost like I am near the top of this mountain, the one I have been climbing for years [over 20]. I have been struggling with my goals and working 16 hour days, everyday. I work when others are sleeping. I work when others are playing, and I do it because I KNOW it will pay off. I am so good at what I do, and it was because I spent a lot of time doing it. There are clouds obscuring my vision a little, but I get these great visions. I am almost there. Soon, I won't have to worry about money, or wife or paying bills. It is just right there. *David reaches out and grabs a hand full of mist* The Yi has made me more and more aware of the presence of it, and still the manifestation is not yet objective. I can't touch it just yet. My intuition says I have to wait a while long, maybe a year or a little longer. But the Yi makes it sound like I can have it right now. I used to calm, but now I am nervous, looking around every corner, and the oracle then says BE CALM. I was calm you twit of coins!
So, I asked the question, would it be best if I let the iching out of my life?
The Yi can be extremely esoteric, and I got back 17.2.5 > 54 Line five states, using the RL Wing translation, If you sincerely insist upon the very best, the chances are that you will get it. Set your sights high. Good fortune.
Well, this sound more like that Yi is trying to answer the questions I have been having about ***** the celebrity, and my personal goals. I insist upon the very best. I know I can get it. Is it trying to pacify me? IS it fooling with my head? OF course I have been working on these goals long before I invited the oracle in my life. And then, to make things more esoteric, the secondary hexagram was 54, the marrying maiden. I'm not making myself subordinate to anyone! I don't play second fiddle. Second fiddle is not the very best.
I can use some input here, but I am about to throw this oracle out the window. It doesn't make sense, and I see it more of mind f*** than having any actual meaning. So, hopefully I haven't offended any of you who really depend upon this, but for me, unless someone can give me a good reason to hang on, I may be moving on.
For now I just need a good explanation of the casting 17.2.5 > 54
Thank you :bows:
I have been very emotional lately. My goals and aspirations are so close I can almost stick out my tongue and taste them. It is almost like I am near the top of this mountain, the one I have been climbing for years [over 20]. I have been struggling with my goals and working 16 hour days, everyday. I work when others are sleeping. I work when others are playing, and I do it because I KNOW it will pay off. I am so good at what I do, and it was because I spent a lot of time doing it. There are clouds obscuring my vision a little, but I get these great visions. I am almost there. Soon, I won't have to worry about money, or wife or paying bills. It is just right there. *David reaches out and grabs a hand full of mist* The Yi has made me more and more aware of the presence of it, and still the manifestation is not yet objective. I can't touch it just yet. My intuition says I have to wait a while long, maybe a year or a little longer. But the Yi makes it sound like I can have it right now. I used to calm, but now I am nervous, looking around every corner, and the oracle then says BE CALM. I was calm you twit of coins!
So, I asked the question, would it be best if I let the iching out of my life?
The Yi can be extremely esoteric, and I got back 17.2.5 > 54 Line five states, using the RL Wing translation, If you sincerely insist upon the very best, the chances are that you will get it. Set your sights high. Good fortune.
Well, this sound more like that Yi is trying to answer the questions I have been having about ***** the celebrity, and my personal goals. I insist upon the very best. I know I can get it. Is it trying to pacify me? IS it fooling with my head? OF course I have been working on these goals long before I invited the oracle in my life. And then, to make things more esoteric, the secondary hexagram was 54, the marrying maiden. I'm not making myself subordinate to anyone! I don't play second fiddle. Second fiddle is not the very best.
I can use some input here, but I am about to throw this oracle out the window. It doesn't make sense, and I see it more of mind f*** than having any actual meaning. So, hopefully I haven't offended any of you who really depend upon this, but for me, unless someone can give me a good reason to hang on, I may be moving on.
For now I just need a good explanation of the casting 17.2.5 > 54
Thank you :bows: