...life can be translucent

Menu

47.2.4>8 Immeadiate next step

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi All

been having problems with a business deal gone bad been playing on my mind all day

Been thinking how its trully best to solve this I am swaying more & more toward a refund

I asked what is the next step in relation to this issue and recieved 47.2.4>8

I keep seeing a good end in the readings but like so many readings I simply dont feel like that now.

47 .2 i feel very much like this now and is there a possible sign of help maybe?

47.4 he begins in hesitant and measured way.Then he encounters obstructions. this line is saying that some goal is reached and 8 is usually good

Would love some insight as to what you think.

Thankyou so much

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have no experience with these lines, but after reading them I understand your thinking. It does sound like there will be a positive outcome here. I used LiSe's translation.

9 at 2: Confined with food and drink. A cordon of Scarlet Sashes coming. Make use of the (ceremonial) presenting of offerings. A rectifying expedition will be a pitfall, avoid faults.
Life is never perfect, there are always a lot of frustrating things, even in a good life. And there are always good things, even in a hard life. Live both sides, enjoy the good, accept the hard. Go a bit overboard in the good things to compensate for the lack in other area’s. Soften the hard things by thinking of the good ones.
(Changes to hex.45)

9 at 4: Coming gently, gently. Confined in a metal chariot. Distress. There is completion (or: distress comes to an end).
When the mind is not free from fears, wishes, fixed ideas or other obstructions, then thinking is dragging. A free mind finds the right choice, decision or action without much effort. So make it free, hand all your ideas over to the gods, and start living. But if you cannot, then do your best - you will also reach your goal, with hard work and later, but an honest effort will get its reward too.
(Changes to hex.29)

It sounds to me like the IC is suggesting you focus on something positive here. Focus on something good. Has anything gone well with this deal, or is there a great potential there? Line 2 says "a rectifying expedition will be a pitfall." So, maybe don't try to fix what went wrong so much as move forward to something positive. Then in line 4 this same idea is repeated. Clear your mind. I think you will find some common ground. That is what 8 suggests to me here. 47, confined, changing to 8, union, suggests a need to get you and your business partners thinking on the same wavelength to me. Hope this helps:).

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).