Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
steve
visitor
- Joined
- Feb 29, 2008
- Messages
- 1,958
- Reaction score
- 397
Hi All
been having problems with a business deal gone bad been playing on my mind all day
Been thinking how its trully best to solve this I am swaying more & more toward a refund
I asked what is the next step in relation to this issue and recieved 47.2.4>8
I keep seeing a good end in the readings but like so many readings I simply dont feel like that now.
47 .2 i feel very much like this now and is there a possible sign of help maybe?
47.4 he begins in hesitant and measured way.Then he encounters obstructions. this line is saying that some goal is reached and 8 is usually good
Would love some insight as to what you think.
Thankyou so much
been having problems with a business deal gone bad been playing on my mind all day
Been thinking how its trully best to solve this I am swaying more & more toward a refund
I asked what is the next step in relation to this issue and recieved 47.2.4>8
I keep seeing a good end in the readings but like so many readings I simply dont feel like that now.
47 .2 i feel very much like this now and is there a possible sign of help maybe?
47.4 he begins in hesitant and measured way.Then he encounters obstructions. this line is saying that some goal is reached and 8 is usually good
Would love some insight as to what you think.
Thankyou so much
Last edited: