...life can be translucent

Menu

61.5>41 "How Do I Follow My Fate?'

Reaction score
Hello fellow Clarity Members:)... In my recent thread, "What is my fate?", we determined that it is auspicious. So, as a follow up to, "What is my fate?" I asked the Yi "How do I follow my fate?" and I received 61.5>41.

According to LiSe

9 at 5: When one inspires confidence, then one binds. Without fault.
Who is true can also recognize truth in others. He can make real and deep contact, and he can avoid all harmful and needless influences. The ability to find the right people and avoid the wrong ones is one of the greatest assets in life, surpassing the best education, the most abounding riches.
(Changes to hex.41)

I'm taking this to mean be true to myself and the rest will take care of itself. It seems almost too simple. Any thoughts are very welcome:).

Thanks,

:bows:DWF:bows:

And don't forget to take a peek at the ferret pic of the day:D

Last edited:

garabrabg

visitor
Reaction score
I'm not an IC expert, just my thought. We are so used to look for complexity in life, but maybe sometimes the simplest way is the right one (even if been true to oneself is not always easy...).

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
too true,

these are two of my favourite lines 61.5 and 41.5.

41 , reduction.

I love it when this one shows up full stop and i open up LiSe's page and read THIS IS ALL! lol.

to follow your path (no fate but what you make, but definitely a path for each of us), to follow your path boil things down to the basic innermost truth

fan yao 41.5 from wilhelm
If someone is marked out by fate for good fortune, it comes without fail. All oracles-as for instance those that are read from the shells of tortoises-are bound to concur in giving him favourable signs. He need fear nothing, because his luck is ordained from high

61.5 wilhelm
This describes the ruler who holds all elements together by the power of his personality. Only when the strength of his character is so ample that he can influence all who are subject to him, is he as he needs to be...

image of 61 hilary
...To be true, she stays fluid and open, allowing herself to be moved by changing circumstances and new perspectives.

I love that this line bring 61 and 41 together and it rmeinds me of the touching the void guy, i've said this before about 41 in another thread somwhere...He talks about how he underwent a gradual reduction of self/ves when he went though his ordeal, until there was just the very basics of his being left. The man dragged himself out of a crevasse after having fallen from a ledge and with a broken leg dragged himself across a glacier without water and his skin was frost bitten. There would be nothing left of you except what is absolutely essential and 61 is essence and 41 says its time to get back there.

gato

visitor
Reaction score
61.5>41. you already know the answer

Reaction score
Thanks Everyone:)! I think there is truth in what everyone has said here, perhaps it is simple and maybe, on some level at least, I already know what to do. I love the way you broke it down Chingching.

61 is essence and 41 says its time to get back there

This rings very true to me, and as a follow up I asked the IC

"What is my inner truth?" and the Yi answered with 24 unchanging. I think this just reiterates and expounds on what you were saying, Chingching, that I need to get back to my essence, and mentions this turning point after a period of decay. Well there has certainly been a lot of that going on. So, just walk in the snow with a frostbitten foot with a broken leg without water after falling off of a cliff into a crevasse, figuratively speaking of course:p. Well, lets just hope that part is done with, and I think it is, and now I can just be me:D.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you Riurik :hug::hug::hug:.

That really sums it up, doesn't it? They're singing about me:). Beautiful song and video too... I haven't heard it in ages, but I was a repeat player when it came out.

This past year has exposed me to a lot of corruption, trickery, and manipulation, and in a way, has robbed me of my innocence. It has certainly changed my outlook on things, and I have to admit, I have learned a bit about how to "play the game." It is certainly not my nature, I'm definitely more the guleless simplicity type. I am actually shocked, and a little embarassed:blush:, that it took me this long to realize all these things about how some people behave. I'm a little old to just be putting 2 and 2 together about this. I've always assumed the best about people, assumed sincerity and a basic desire for peace and honesty. I've certainly been around corruption before, but never really saw it for what it was. This year gave me a backstage pass to some of the world's best liars at work, their tactics, and motivations. I had not made that connection with this casting. I certainly can't erase the knowledge I have about the way the world can work sometimes, but maybe just have to hold onto my own inner world... have more faith in goodness in people... I have to admit, it has instilled a certain amount of scepticism in me. How does one reconcile experiences that expose one to such corruption and maintaining their own innocence? Just keep it from affecting you on the inside?

itsyourlife

visitor
Reaction score
How does one reconcile experiences that expose one to such corruption and maintaining their own innocence? Just keep it from affecting you on the inside?

i'd say so. i feel like ive just gone through the same thing.
i never thought id meet and believe such thorough liars and slimy manipulators.
seriously it affected me. im used to being maltreated now and take rudeness and abuse as a natural thing. its deplorable.

recently i met a very nice person. its an unusual feeling after all the jerks. its confusing but i know its good.

i just got the same hexagrams asking: what is the significance of X entering my life at this time?
so yeah, im goin for it.
screw them losers

i love 61.5 to 41.

its excellent!
stay true to the good, be polite and ignore the bad (dont let it affect you)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).