...life can be translucent

Menu

6.4.5>4 what changes I will bring into this?

yiyione

visitor
Reaction score
I am working on revising a project and producing a precise revised proposal in a week. so, I ask

if I work on this path( to answer and investigate these questions), what changes I will bring into this task? 6.4.5>4

6. arguing and contesting may refer to my situation of revision now.
Parts of what I did before was not useful and precise enough. I need to revise, fight, provide, and argue for a better solution.

6.4 'change the attitude and bring a good fortune. does change attitude refer to the path I choose and am doing now?
6.5 arguing and revising in this way is a good path. what does a mediator mean here? or is a more abstract one such as an agreement or a shared issue between me and who I will present my proposal to?

4. learning something new

Is my understanding of iching correct? Hope I am not doing a wishful reading.
As I am new and learning to read it, I am very grateful for any help.
thank you. :)

Last edited:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
If I work on this path what changes will I bring into this task?
6.4.5 > 4

Line 4. Some parts of the proposal may need to be withdrawn. Simplicity is persuasive
Line 5. Consider how the proposal will look to others. What would give it a clearer style?

Hexagram 4 suggests repetition, so you might go through the cycle of revision an extra time.

yiyione

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry, I thought no one replied my post, so I just went on whatever I thought yijing told me or what I feel I need to do.

the revision takes much longer than my planning.
I have changed several directions and things, as I see it may not work.
yes. it feels like over and over again. and this is what pocossin said about hex4.
:duh: it does not feel good....

Then I get the extended deadline to work on. thanx~
I need to submit it at the end of this week. So currently I think I will make it into the plaza plan, so I ask again,
with respect, what can I expect if go for the plaza plan? 44.1.5>14

44.1 sounds a little danger, may referring to be aware of the situation. Be mindful of NOW.
44.5 is the only positive line in 44. it is a the hidden fruit from heaven. so it has good potential.
14. is about something one already has.
this time, does yi confirm me this direction as a right one?

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
what can I expect if I go for the plaza plan?
44.1.5 > 14

Hexagram 44 suggests that you be aware of the big picture -- how surrounding forces (wind under heaven) impact on your project.

Line 1. Pigs are difficult to control. (I have raised them.) The line suggests that some features of your project will need to be carefully restrained, else they will run loose and have a damaging influence.

Line 5 (Bradford):

Wrapping the melons in willows
Restraint is desplayed
They will have fallen from heaven.

Again, I grow melons. The 'wrapping with willows' may refer to protecting the melons from sunburn. (I cover mine with pieces of cardboard.) A melon is a great delicacy and a gift from heaven. This suggests that between now and the end of the week you will have choice ideas that merit special care and protection. This bodes well for your project.

Hexagram 14 is auspicious. Fire above heaven is the empyrean and suggests that your project will benefit from a clear awareness of its spiritual dimension.

yiyione

visitor
Reaction score
jut to follow up, the revised proposal got accepted, so I am in the beginning to actualize the idea. what would be the developeemnts and issues of the actualization may need the other reading. I guess this reading only refers to the proposal itself. or does it also refer to the process of actualization?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).