...life can be translucent

Menu

34 repeating

garabrabg

visitor
Reaction score
changing job again...it's my fixation, I know, and maybe this is what Yi is telling me : Brickwall:
I participated in a selection for a pubblic employement (I participated in the selection the same days they called me for the job I do now). They made a classification and I was in a good place (not the first, of course, but good) and I have good chances that they call me by the year. It would be a temporary job, but my actual job is temporary as well, and since I don't like it and I don't feel appreciated, if they call me I would accept.
Yesterday I asked what the Yi thinks about the company I work for now:
32.1>34
Today I asked the Yi when they are going to call me for the pubblic employement:
34 unchanging
Then I asked what Yi thinks of my idea of leaving my actual job:
55.2>34
any comment would be appreciated : Archi:

garabrabg

visitor
Reaction score
I found some images referring to the hexs above:
32- keep your own direction
http://www.labirintoermetico.com/09IChing/testo_i_ching/esgrammi/esagramma32.htm
34 - great strength used properly. A charging ram.
http://www.labirintoermetico.com/09IChing/testo_i_ching/esgrammi/esagramma34.htm
55 - harvesting while the sun still shines.
http://www.labirintoermetico.com/09IChing/testo_i_ching/esgrammi/esagramma55.htm
they all show a path, 32 and 34 looks like the same path from different points of view, 55 is different, maybe a different section of the path or a different path?
Are they saying to follow my path? This is what I'm trying to do...

Last edited:

garabrabg

visitor
Reaction score
I'm pondering on with the idea of following one's path: 32 and 55 are different paths, but both leads to the same destination, 34.
Keep your direction: I have my projects, I have an objective to reach. I'm trying to follow my inner path: to grow and become who i should be (sorry, my English doesn't help me to express in a better way).
different paths: I have a direction to follow, but there's more than one path to reach my destination on the practical level.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Yesterday I asked what the Yi thinks about the company I work for now:
32.1>34

"There will be no advantage in any way," says the Legge about 32.1. But that could be about forming the alliance too quickly in the first place. Digging a hole for yourself that will be hard to get out of.

Today I asked the Yi when they are going to call me for the public employment:
34 unchanging

It's something to do with doing things properly, not only with great vigor. I don't think you can rely on Yi to answer a question about 'when.'

Then I asked what Yi thinks of my idea of leaving my actual job:
55.2>34

"To advance now would be to invite mistrust and various ills." Now does not appear to be a good time to go forward to a new position.

Did you sign a contract when you started your present job? You keep getting 34, and 34 says that the Superior Man never takes a step involving impropriety. That means avoiding social no-no's, not stepping on other people's toes and so forth.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).