Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
L
lizzy
Guest
I used the wise advice of dancing white ferret and asked I Ching "What do I need to see about my situation with my partner?". The answer was 51.2.3 to 34 (Shock changing to Great Vigour).
It's an online relationship. We met in RL only once as teenagers and we reconnected several months ago. We live in different countries, we're both in different relationships. My hope is we can be together even though it seems so difficult at the moment. How should I interpret the answer?
It's an online relationship. We met in RL only once as teenagers and we reconnected several months ago. We live in different countries, we're both in different relationships. My hope is we can be together even though it seems so difficult at the moment. How should I interpret the answer?