...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 59 6 lines moving to hex 55

raupe

visitor
Reaction score
Hi people. I want to share a casting I just did which I see interesting. I'm in a very complicated situation with a friend. I did some cast asking and I have my answers, some of them I shared it here. I also received some good advices here. The conclusion was stay calm, don't push things, and wait to see more to come. For some time ago to now I've been studying some answers which were auspicious, observing my situation with my friend, thinking about the past between us, and more important, thinking on the future. So, doing this, one question came to my head: This good fortune that has to come is related to X? and I casted the coins.

The surprise, because is the first time it happend to me, the answer to that question is Hexagram 59 with all 6 lines moving, resulting in hex 55. One important thing that matters to me is that I've been feeling the sensation of being living a time of change. Like something new is to come. Reading Chu Hsi's rules about 6 lines moving, it sais that the first hexagram is related to past or something that is on a peak about to change, and the resulting one is the important one.

Well, it seems interesting to me, regardless of my interpretation of this cast, what do you think which means? I'd like to read other interpretations about this answer, because I think people can see things more objectively from an external viewpoint to mine.

Thanks in advance, my best regards.

Raupe.

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Raupe,

I haven't read your other posts about you and your friend, but I'll give this one a go.

This good fortune that has to come is related to X?

59 is about dispersing any illusions we might have about a person or a situation, clearing everything that was added for effect or for ego-benefit, so that the truth comes out. This seems to tally with your feelings about your situation right now. ''One important thing that matters to me is that I've been feeling the sensation of being living a time of change.''

Maybe all the old rules that used to apply to this dynamic between you and your friend have fallen away, now its time to make new rules, but not through acting, exagerating or portraying yourself or your friend in a non-realistic way. It seems that your in the process of dispersing(59) confusion or the feeling of being overwhelmed (55).

This combination I think also puts you directly in the driving seat. YOU are creating the change. So instead of allocating this good fortune outside of yourself, the Yi seems to be telling you, that YOUR the one whos been doing it, and it asks you to take responability for your own good luck, and create more (changes dont stop coming), especially with 55 as the relating hexagram. which says 'be not sad, be like the sun at midday'. You possess inside yourself all you need to continue creating these improvements to your relationship, and dont worry about it too much, enjoy it while it lasts, because eventually this great time and good luck will also change. But thats the nature of life so while your enjoying full sunlight(55) basque in the glory of your own continuing creation.

Bests,

Yxx

Last edited:

raupe

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry for my late answer. The truth is, I can barely continue with this situation. Too much anguish and pain, and even more important, too much disappointment. For like six months I've been trying bear lot of things, but, there's two main problems. A) I felt in love with her, and B) she's not the same since she met other guy.

I can't really blame her for met other people and make new friends, but since she met this guy she's not the same person with me. Even when I told her my feelings she was nice and we were very nice together, also, for a shot time (Christmast) she acted like she was felling the same for me. But after that short period of time, this new guy came, and she changed. I tried to adapt, I did lot of things but inside me I know this is not the relationship we had nor the friends we were.

So, looking inside me, paying attention to my own feelings, I can't continue, because there's a lot of things that hurt me. I feel like there's no point in continue fighting for this friendship because is a one side battle. I'm not telling she doesn't love me (like friend) or she doesn't care about me, but, the truth is, She doesn't care the same, like time ago. She may be in another level. And I really love her, I did all in my hand to adapt, try and be the same guy with her always. But it hurt a lot and my strength is failing apart. I can't stay at her side anymore.

So, like Yi's said, this is life. I'm not the first person feeling this and I'm not the last one. I'm another person who feels how someone important is fading away from his life. I can't say at this moment that I'm ok. I feel really bad. The impotence of being unable to find a way to overcome this makes me really really sad. Like I said I tried lot of things, but I can't avoid my own pain or my feelings.

Thanks a lot Yxeli, your post was very very helpful and interesting.

My bests,

Raupe.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).