...life can be translucent

Menu

41.5>61 leaving the family?

g77777

visitor
Reaction score
Will x return to me?

Background:

Been in a very difficult situation with someone I love for a long time. We are from different backgrounds and his family doesn't approve the relationship. They have threatened to excommunicate him if he is with me. He has tried to do everything to please his family including giving me up for a period of time. We both have fought hard for it.

So the question is what is he going to end up doing. Is he going to return to me?

Here I don't know if this means that we have both learned and sacrificed a lot and I shouldn't worry because things are going to work out...or whether he is going to return to me but have to sacrfice the family connection...or whether it means I shoud let go? I have not had many readings with 41, and when I have had the hex come up, it was easier for me to interpret.

Thank you,
G7

Last edited:

dilson

visitor
Reaction score
A hint

G7,
I am going to use information from Lise Heyboer´s site to start our conversation. So here you are:
" THIS IS ALL
Get rid of all conditioning and forms. You think you need them for being present in the world, for being visible, being you. But what they do is hiding you. They hide your soul, your essence, your creativity, and they can even destroy all this.
If you dare to be your naked self, you will be amazed how great and rich it is. Diminishing is augmenting. Only an empty cauldron can receive others and blessings.
Let go in order to find.
6 at 5: Someone's increase. Ten pairs of tortoise and nothing is able to contradict it. Eminent auspiciousness.
The art of increasing another is one of the greatest causes of happiness and good fortune there are. Let go of any fear of decreasing yourself or of being decreased, and you will share together all good things there can be among two people.
(Changes to hex.61) "
Hexagram 61 is about inner truth. If you read 9 at 5 you may observe that it relates to the situation and so again making use of Lise´s site :" When one inspires confidence, then one binds. Without fault.
Who is true can also recognize truth in others. He can make real and deep contact, and he can avoid all harmful and needless influences. The ability to find the right people and avoid the wrong ones is one of the greatest assets in life, surpassing the best education, the most abounding riches."
Reading about mirrors of 41.5 from Lise´s site you find:
"The square of 41.5-61.5-61.2-42.2
41.5: Someone's increase. Ten pairs of tortoise shells and nothing is able to contradict it. Eminent auspiciousness.
When good fortune lives in your heart, it will come to you from everywhere.

61.5: Having truth, then one binds. Without fault.
Your heart makes your friends, the people or things you love. It shapes your social life.

61.2: A crane calling on the shady Northern slope. Its young joins in singing. I have a good wine-cup, I will empty it together with you.
Others answer to what emenates from you.

42.2: Someone's increase. Ten pairs of tortoise shells cannot oppose it. A long range determination is auspicious. The king presents an offering to the Supreme Being. Auspicious.
When your heart is true and good, it will inevitably emanate and attract what is true and good.

Lines 2 and 5 have to do with relations to others. (see page 'lines')."
This is from me,Dilson:
I must confess that there are a lot of things to think about. So one question for you to ponder :
What do you emenate to other people? Trust?
Remember that you have the power to change whatever you deem necessary in order to experience more happiness and wisdom in your life! Search for the right means!
I hope that it was helpful.
Dilson

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Will x return to me?

Background:

Been in a very difficult situation with someone I love for a long time. We are from different backgrounds and his family doesn't approve the relationship. They have threatened to excommunicate him if he is with me. He has tried to do everything to please his family including giving me up for a period of time. We both have fought hard for it.

So the question is what is he going to end up doing. Is he going to return to me?

Here I don't know if this means that we have both learned and sacrificed a lot and I shouldn't worry because things are going to work out...or whether he is going to return to me but have to sacrfice the family connection...or whether it means I shoud let go? I have not had many readings with 41, and when I have had the hex come up, it was easier for me to interpret.

Thank you,
G7

is this the same guy that you asked about in this thread http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=14675 and when I suggested your interest was actually because you wished to be with him as shown from previous threads you made out it was all in my head, said it said something about me But it is the same guy isn't it ?

Doesn't matter but there was no need to make out I was nuts to even notice. Doesn't help you to keep changing the story to get the answers you want...and I think you already know the answer well enough

So the situation is he is Indian , you are American. He got married to an Indian girl as thats what his family expected. He chose to go along with that so is now living with her as his wife. You are concerned if she gets pregnant, it would make things less hopeful for you, thats why you asked before. You want to know if at some point he will leave her and come back to you ?

The problem is he already did make his choice isn't it ?

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
From an ordinary POV it makes sense to mourn it and let it go as much as possible IMO. By marrying her he betrayed you if he left you feeling he still might return....what are you meant to do put your life on hold indefinately just incase he decides to leave her !? If he didn't have the will or the guts to say no to his family to be with you he won't have the guts to leave her either. So painful as it is surely you are better not to be waiting and to move on.

The answer 41.5 is about gaining through apparent loss. I don't believe in this guy ...I think he let you down...and I think he should have been clear with you if he was ending it with you but instead he made out it was all against his will, and he had to obey his family. What a coward.

You won't see he is a coward because you are in love with him and it hurts less to feel this marriage is against his will ...but whatever his culture hes a grown man, he made a choice. Marrying someone else was hardly the way to be with you was it ?

I think you should just get on with your own life now and not waste any more of it. If he did come looking for you at some point thats good but how you can wait for him....its really not a reasonable course of action is it...infact its crazy.

Meantime if you can let go a little perhaps there are more blessings in store (41.5)....there generally would be after a huge emotional sacrifice.

g77777

visitor
Reaction score
G7,
Let go of any fear of decreasing yourself or of being decreased, and you will share together all good things there can be among two people.
(Changes to hex.61) "

I must confess that there are a lot of things to think about. So one question for you to ponder :
What do you emenate to other people? Trust?
Remember that you have the power to change whatever you deem necessary in order to experience more happiness and wisdom in your life! Search for the right means!
I hope that it was helpful.
Dilson

Dilson,
Your post was exceedingly helpful to me and also actually comforting. Thank you for your post.i quoted above the two parts of your post that jumped out at me, but the other part was the idea about conditioning which I didn't parse. I should have because this person has been slowly but surely undoing all the cultural training that doesn't serve them.

Fear has played a key role in this so I agree that there is a fear of decrease in many ways. My partner also has been exceedingly ruled by fear. Actually sadly we were both put into fear because people were actively trying to put us there.

As far as what do I emanate,I have supported and loved unconditionally. I have never forced the issue or choice. Neither of us would choose to be here, but because of all these other people this is where we are. It is hard for others to understand, so I appreciate the tone of your post.

After reading through what you wrote and reviewing Wilhelm, I really feel this is saying something like:

This is a spiritual experience (line 5) to help you get to your inner truth (61). All illusions are being stripped (41). Since the question is about return, I would add that this is what is required for a return. What would you say? I don't want to miss out on the depth of your reply.

This is actually what I feel we are both experiencing right now. Like breaking things down to God is in charge and getting rid of everyone else's viewpoint.

Thank you
G7

g77777

visitor
Reaction score
is this the same guy that you asked about in this thread http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=14675 and when I suggested your interest was actually because you wished to be with him as shown from previous threads you made out it was all in my head, said it said something about me But it is the same guy isn't it ?

Doesn't matter but there was no need to make out I was nuts to even notice. Doesn't help you to keep changing the story to get the answers you want...and I think you already know the answer well enough

So the situation is he is Indian , you are American. He got married to an Indian girl as thats what his family expected. He chose to go along with that so is now living with her as his wife. You are concerned if she gets pregnant, it would make things less hopeful for you, thats why you asked before. You want to know if at some point he will leave her and come back to you ?

The problem is he already did make his choice isn't it ?

This is not the same situation. My partner already broke an engagement. This situation is not so uncommon, so I understand your confusion.

g77777

visitor
Reaction score
The answer 41.5 is about gaining through apparent loss

Meantime if you can let go a little perhaps there are more blessings in store (41.5)....there generally would be after a huge emotional sacrifice.

I don't know if you will want to engage in this discussion because of our earlier discussions, but in case you are open to it...this is what my reply is:

Since the question is about a return and if this is gain from an apparent loss, then I don't know whose loss and whose gain? Honestly, there are times right now when it seems I have already suffered the loss and I am sure he feels the same way. Does it mean that a return means my partner will have to sacrrfice what seems a loss (family) by being true to himself (61), but ultimately this seeming sacrifice will bring great blessings (line 5)?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if you will want to engage in this discussion because of our earlier discussions, but in case you are open to it...this is what my reply is:

Since the question is about a return and if this is gain from an apparent loss, then I don't know whose loss and whose gain? Honestly, there are times right now when it seems I have already suffered the loss and I am sure he feels the same way. Does it mean that a return means my partner will have to sacrrfice what seems a loss (family) by being true to himself (61), but ultimately this seeming sacrifice will bring great blessings (line 5)?

41 is about reducing levels of involvement....in 41.5 reducing your level of involvement brings good fortune and I'd see that probably, given what you've said about the situation, its not the 'good fortune' of getting him back but the good fortune of stopping hanging on to someone who isn't communicating with you or telling you they are coming back.

Infact wouldn't it be hugely fortunate to move on from that position ? I don't really see it as a prediction of what he will do....it might be as you say but who can tell. If he isn't communicating with you you really can't rely on any answers to say 'yes he is coming back' or 'no he isn't'.. Just as there are no certain answers in Yi for "yes she is pregnant" till the woman herself confirms it until this man confirms hes returning it would be quite cruel to give you predictions that he will. If hes not communicating the only way to progress surely is to try to reduce concern with it....it seems that if you did perhaps blessing from another source may come.

So I am leaning towards if you can let this go...little by little...(and afterall if hes not in touch with you what choice do you have anyway) then it will be very beneficial for you, you will be far more open to blessings.

I don't think thats the answer you want....but it wouldn't be fair or true for anyone to promise his return based on Yis answers....and as there is no certainlty that he will return, and while he is not communicating with you ...surely the only thing to do is to let it go a bit and live your life...as he is doing....and if meantime he returned thats good

Last edited:

g77777

visitor
Reaction score
I found your post enlightening...all of these posts... After I read your last post Trojan, a few minutes passed and I had this thought... When I read Yi's reply, I was seeing it more or less as me and him or his state of being.... In these responses, the discussion is focused upon me. What am I missing? Why is his return dependent on me?

Just asking. Again I think it is only because of the long fight we both have had that I may be missing the obvious, but I would not expect the reply to be about me. I would expect to be about him or us.

For example, the sytax will x return to me...
This could be: will x give me a job?

Maybe I should have asked: does x intend to return to me? Or what is the best approach to take with x?

Just trying to learn. :)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I found your post enlightening...all of these posts... After I read your last post Trojan, a few minutes passed and I had this thought... When I read Yi's reply, I was seeing it more or less as me and him or his state of being.... In these responses, the discussion is focused upon me. What am I missing? Why is his return dependent on me?
Just asking. Again I think it is only because of the long fight we both have had that I may be missing the obvious, but I would not expect the reply to be about me. I would expect to be about him or us.

For example, the sytax will x return to me...
This could be: will x give me a job?

Maybe I should have asked: does x intend to return to me? Or what is the best approach to take with x?

Just trying to learn. :)

I haven't said his return is dependent on you :confused: You are the only thing you have control of. Maybe this link might help explain it all better http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=12642

Your answer may be saying he will return....but until he does return its just words. Mostly you are better asking from your own perspective...that is the most useful place to ask from. You will know who the answers are about and can also glean something about the other persons stance.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).