...life can be translucent

Menu

29.6 and sadness

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Ugh I woke up crying this morning.. Had a dream about my ex.
I saw a picture of him when I went on FB this morning that hurt..
Right now I feel really helpless, I let a weak part of me fall back and through.
I've been talking to a few male friends lately and i'm finding the more I talk to other guys the more I think of him.
Were not together but I feel like i'm doing something inappropriate.
Ugh i'm so stupid.. I was really fine up until a few days ago.
But now I just feel really sad.

I know this is for the best though.. just have to toughen up!!

After feeling so sad and helpless I asked : What do I do ?

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
I'd go with the unraveling theme. Best way to undo a knot is to relax it.

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
Megan, first of all, it is very natural to have setbacks when one is grieving: And you ARE grieving, because the end of a relationship is like a death. When my husband died in 2006, and I was still quite young, it took me 2 years to even begin to heal (of course this was a more extreme situation). Be kind to yourself. Stay away from his facebook and his friends.

I think 29.6 is showing you that you have to get out of this: Legge says

"the subject is bound with cords....and placed in a thicket of thorns. For 3 years he does not learn the proper course."

I think this line is saying to you, "Do not tempt yourself. Do not tie yourself up like this, and lie on a bed of thorns. You are smarter than this. Move on. Do not dwell on his pictures, or things you hear about him. Like the alcoholic, shun that which will weaken you. " Easier said than done, I know.:hug::hug:

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
It has to do with losing one's way-- and not getting back on the right track for quite some time. John Blofeld's commentary says: "The situation is far from cheerful, but not as hopeless as the situation of those who receive moving lines in the second and third places."

long yi

visitor
Reaction score
hexagram 59, releasing emotional barriers

Line 6 Hexagram 29
At the moment, you are unable to see you way through problems in this relationship. Your current options are limited. Do not bury your head in the sand: seek help from unbiased outsider.

hexagram 59, releasing emotional barriers
Before you can enjoy an initimate and fulfilling relationship which another, you need to let go of the emotional walls you've built as protection. You have a safe opportunity within this relationship to dissolve defensive barriers gradually. Take this chance and open your heart.

The above are quotes from the book Lover's Iching (Rosemary Burr).

Sixline method:
神煞:天乙—酉亥 福星—子戌 日禄—巳 羊刃—午 驿马—申 桃花—卯 华盖—戌
干支:壬辰年 乙巳月 丙戌日 壬辰时
旬空:午未  寅卯  午未  午未

六神  伏神    坎宫:坎为水(六冲)     离宫:风水涣
         【本 卦】           【变 卦】
青龙       ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟戊子水 世×→ ▅▅▅▅▅  子孙辛卯木  
玄武       ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼戊戌土     ▅▅▅▅▅ 妻财辛巳火 世
白虎       ▅▅ ▅▅ 父母戊申金     ▅▅ ▅▅ 官鬼辛未土  
滕蛇       ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财戊午火 应   ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财戊午火  
勾陈       ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼戊辰土     ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼戊辰土 应
朱雀       ▅▅ ▅▅ 子孙戊寅木     ▅▅ ▅▅ 子孙戊寅木  

May be after July 4, things will improve in that 30 days.
At present, you may have to spend money on someone younger than you (including children if any).
Previous relationship has ended.

Overall, things do not look that bad.

Plum Flower Iching theory:
At present, no steady relationship with another male in sight. Even if someone shows up, the person may just take advantage of your situation. No marriage or wedding in sight.

In good time, things will pass. The old relationship will disintegrate. Ignore the past, but you have to change and try not to fall back into old patterns of behavior.

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Im sorry to hear that foxx :C
Im not a total mess, there is much to be thankful for and happy about, I just have regrets and the memories. I felt I couldve done much better, or tried a little harder, or appreciated him a bit more then maybe it couldve worked.. But I dont entirely see this as all my fault.
So im going to stay away from anything to do with him, with this setback the reading I did last night points me in the other direction and I cant see him now.

So, I need my things back.. could it be that the fact I dont have all my things with me is leaving things partially open between us and making it a bit hard for me to move on ? :S

@Ginnie- what are the second and third moving lines say? just out of curiousity

@long yi- i started beading with the kids where im volunteering and today we were talking about making jewelry so maybe ill do something like that, its all i can afford lol.
And I kind of feel like just even thinking of being interested in any man right now would be a bad idea,

Today when I got this hex I somehow felt that no matter how bad it sounds theres something positive to be taken from it.. I got faith in the fact that ill be ok, and I have many things to look forward to, no matter how long this takes.. im trying to see the good.

ruthee

visitor
Reaction score
meganj,
Sorry you feel so bad, but allow yourself this, don't beat yourself up.
You are alright and a good person.
A man will come and maybe it could be tomorrow!
stay open to love its there for you.

In grace
ruthee

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
Im sorry to hear that foxx :C
Im not a total mess, there is much to be thankful for and happy about, I just have regrets and the memories. I felt I couldve done much better, or tried a little harder, or appreciated him a bit more then maybe it couldve worked.. But I dont entirely see this as all my fault.
So im going to stay away from anything to do with him, with this setback the reading I did last night points me in the other direction and I cant see him now.

So, I need my things back.. could it be that the fact I dont have all my things with me is leaving things partially open between us and making it a bit hard for me to move on ? :S

@long yi- i started beading with the kids where im volunteering and today we were talking about making jewelry so maybe ill do something like that, its all i can afford lol.
And I kind of feel like just even thinking of being interested in any man right now would be a bad idea,

Today when I got this hex I somehow felt that no matter how bad it sounds theres something positive to be taken from it.. I got faith in the fact that ill be ok, and I have many things to look forward to, no matter how long this takes.. im trying to see the good.
Glad to hear it. Yes, I think you need a fresh start, and his having your things is making you feel disjointed. If possible, have your cousin get them as you had said was the plan before. Yes, its good after a breakup to have a period of just taking care of your own life, and not muddying the waters by jumping in with someone new. Which hex do you mean, still 29.6 or another? In any case, things will look up and up, I am sure.:D

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score

You need to own at least one I Ching book in order to look up the lines yourself. There is a smaller version for sale through Shamhala Pocket Classics: I Ching: the book of change by Thomas Cleary. And Hilary wrote a very modern, very useful I Ching book. You shouldn't be without one!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).