Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
imaginememore
visitor
- Joined
- May 29, 2012
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello everyone!
I am new, but I have a question that I need some help with. Recently, a girlfriend posted on line a picture of herself with a butterfly. Everyone was ecstatic about it and saying a good omen it was and so on. I adore this girl, and I have been nurturing along a relationship. We are friends and I want to build it romantically. She is slow, and I am lovingly biding my time. We seem to be in an reciprocal place. Today, while at a bus stop, a butterfly landed on me! Serendipitous or fate or God working??? Anyway, I sent a picture of it on my hand to my girly friend. I also ask yi "What does my girlfriend feel about the butterfly pic? I got back a 10.5 --> 38. Can anybody tell me what this is reference to? What it means?
Thank you in advance for your help.
David
I am new, but I have a question that I need some help with. Recently, a girlfriend posted on line a picture of herself with a butterfly. Everyone was ecstatic about it and saying a good omen it was and so on. I adore this girl, and I have been nurturing along a relationship. We are friends and I want to build it romantically. She is slow, and I am lovingly biding my time. We seem to be in an reciprocal place. Today, while at a bus stop, a butterfly landed on me! Serendipitous or fate or God working??? Anyway, I sent a picture of it on my hand to my girly friend. I also ask yi "What does my girlfriend feel about the butterfly pic? I got back a 10.5 --> 38. Can anybody tell me what this is reference to? What it means?
Thank you in advance for your help.
David