...life can be translucent

Menu

Where do I stand in the flow of things? Hex 63 2.4.5 to 34

myladythunder

visitor
Reaction score
Lately there has been a lot of improvement in my daily life, after a particular rough patch on both my emotional life and financial state. Lot's of insecurities on both accounts, but I finally see a silver lining in the cloudy skies that have represented my life the last 3 years.
There's still as much reason as ever for insecurity but my attitude has changed. In learning to accept whatever life decides to throw at me I found a certain inner peace that I was unable to obtain until recently. I am trying to stand fast in the face of changes to come, but sometimes I still feel I stand on shaky ground;
For example, I am moving back in with my father, who lives alone in a beautiful old house, we could both use the financial advantage of living together, we lived happily together in the past so I have faith in that department . End of august I'll be moving out my old apartment but there's been some odd setbacks, twice already I found candidates to take over my apartment but they both bailed on me at the very last moment. I decided to drop the case because my whole reason to find another tenant was to move out more quickly. Since it's July already I decided not to bother with it any longer, it's been quite stressful to prepare -twice- to move out and then have your successor bail on you; You'd almost think there something at work here?
Then my new job, definitely not my dreamjob but the pay is good, the colleagues are great and it's just around the corner, BIG improvement in comparison to my former job.

Lot's of changes, as if a whirlwind just passed through my life and the dust is just settling

So naturally I am trying to found out where I stand in the flow of things, the Yi gave me this image;
Hex 63 (allready across) Which to me relates quite literally to my question
"Everything is in the right place" but then as nature flows this is not a permanent state... a new beginning?
Changing lines
6 at 2: A wife losing her veil. Do not pursue it. The seventh day you acquire it.
Do not lose your dignity by chasing after your dignity. Just wait, and the things you deserve will come to you, because they belong to you.

Could this line refer to me moving out and "chasing after" a new tenant? I decided to wait until the end of my notice (august 31th) and since I took that decision I feel a lot less stressed out.
6 at 4: Among the pretty clothes are old ones. All day long on guard.
Short term solutions can be great for just that: short term. If you don't replace them with lasting ones you can trust upon, they will keep you busy, and in the end cost much more time and effort than solving it once and for all in a good way.

This line could apply to me moving out, which is a short term solution, same goes for my current job, I don't see myself doing this job longer then necessary. (In my older posts I mentioned my collective debt settlement, which is why I am doing currently literally anything in my power to get the hell out of it as soon as possible.)
5 at 9: The Eastern neighbor slaughters an ox. Nothing compared to the Western neighbor's Yue offering in really receiving his blessing.
Never get used to plenty. Keep seeing life as the thing one has to make new every day. Full of expectancy, looking for miracles, asking the gods for blessings, surprised and grateful when all goes well. When prosperity becomes ‘normal’, one might lose it one day, and moreover not be able to live scarcity anymore.

Well, I can certainly see the lesson in this line, as this was and still is the lesson I am learning every day since the beginning of my collective debt settlement...

Changing to 34 "great vigour" tells me never to be rigid but able to cope with every challenge.

I think I get some of the picture but it's alot to take in and I'm just a -really fascinated- rookie, so any insight is much obliged!

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Where do I stand in the flow of things?
63 2.4.5 > 34

Congratulations on the improvement in your life and on finding smooth sailing. 34 suggests to me that in the future there will again be storms in your life, so build up strength now for further trials.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).