Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
sibelleqow
visitor
- Joined
- Sep 14, 2010
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi everyone, I would really appreciate some additional insight regarding this reading.
The background is that I have been renting my home for ten years. Recently the landlord has been griping about the cost of minor repairs and has been reluctant to do them. I have the feeling that she is thinking of ending the tenancy (not a personal thing but maybe she doesn't want to maintain it any longer). I want to move by next summer but any time before that would be very difficult so I asked the question 'What is Mrs X's attitude to the tenancy?' and got 9 lines 1,3,4 to 6
I then asked about the likelihood of staying on in the house until at least next summer and got 11 lines 1,2,3 to 2...
Any insight would be very welcome as I feel so stressed just thinking about it...A move right now would be so difficult for me and my family at this time.
Many thanks
Anne-Marie
The background is that I have been renting my home for ten years. Recently the landlord has been griping about the cost of minor repairs and has been reluctant to do them. I have the feeling that she is thinking of ending the tenancy (not a personal thing but maybe she doesn't want to maintain it any longer). I want to move by next summer but any time before that would be very difficult so I asked the question 'What is Mrs X's attitude to the tenancy?' and got 9 lines 1,3,4 to 6
I then asked about the likelihood of staying on in the house until at least next summer and got 11 lines 1,2,3 to 2...
Any insight would be very welcome as I feel so stressed just thinking about it...A move right now would be so difficult for me and my family at this time.
Many thanks
Anne-Marie