...life can be translucent

Menu

jadefalls

visitor
Reaction score
The question-How did my anger affect Michael?

Background: I've known this man over a year, and we have been intimate many times. He is the only man I had been with in 12 years so this is a man that I feel love for, but he has made it clear that he cares for me, but he is not in love with me, and knows that he can live without me. For about 6 months he was put in prison because of something he did when he was 19 years old, broke probation. I did not know, I found out by accident, because he disappeared and so I started searching for him. I wrote to him, set up a phone account for him, checked his house for him, and was there for him. when he came back, he had lost his job, and his checking had been depleted, paying his bills, and court fines. I knew he needed a room mate, but I never expected that He would move an older woman into his home. I found out when I was visiting a friend who lived near him. I saw the woman moving her things into his house. When I called him and asked him if she was a romantic interest, he replied, in a guilty voice, sometimes..he knew I needed a place to move to, he knows I love him, and I asked for an explanation. The last thing I heard him say was, why don't you go aggravate someone else...and I went off on the worse tangent, since, I don't think I have ever been so angry and hurt. This has been eating me up, it happened right after his birthday in April, we have not spoken since... The last thing I said to him was that I would rather live out of my car than see his ugly face. Anyway...I'm such an immature 51 years old. I have been trying to understand, and I want to let it go...so I got this reading, and I am very green. Please help. I would appreciate it very much.

long yi

visitor
Reaction score
Relationship.. Karma

Six line layout of your reading

占事:Michael
性别:女 
起卦时间:2012年07月08日19时27分
神煞:天乙—寅午 福星—午 日禄—申 羊刃—酉 驿马—申 桃花—卯 华盖—戌
干支:壬辰年 丁未月 庚午日 丙戌时
旬空:午未  寅卯  戌亥  午未

六神  伏神    艮宫:火泽睽          兑宫:雷泽归妹(归魂)
         【本 卦】           【变 卦】
滕蛇       ▅▅▅▅▅ 父母己巳火  ○→ ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟庚戌土 应
勾陈 妻财丙子水 ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟己未土     ▅▅ ▅▅ 子孙庚申金  
朱雀       ▅▅▅▅▅ 子孙己酉金 世   ▅▅▅▅▅ 父母庚午火  
青龙       ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟丁丑土     ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟丁丑土 世
玄武       ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼丁卯木     ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼丁卯木  
白虎       ▅▅▅▅▅ 父母丁巳火 应   ▅▅▅▅▅ 父母丁巳火  

Line 1 = Michael
Line 4 = you
Both are yang line. You two do not share the same view.
You (朱雀) and Michael (白虎) have an argument.

Line 1 and 6 of hexagram 38 is the box for these events. That box is your relationship with him. It is still valid (5 element = fire, same as day of reading 5 element) and is considered the equivalent of a spousal relationship.

Line 1 tells us you suppress his behavior and probably do not want any more to do with him.
Michael has a different view, once his woman, still is.

Line 2 means that he has a fling (玄武, improper matters with someone = female). This motivates your concern over him.

Line 5 means the man has a woman with him because the woman is the hidden character. He knows her for sometime (勾陈).

Line 6 is the change line recently (yesterday) and this relationship is falling into the hands of another person.

In the hexagram 54, you do not appear in any of the six lines. Your heart moves back one step (line 5) and is leaving him (.驿马—申). The relationship line is still at the door (line 4, 父母庚午火). No one is breaking it.

Line 2 is Michael and also perhaps the police. This party remains unchanged. This means either Michael can look you up or the police can still monitor him.

This is your current situation. You have made up you mind, but please be smart and not to allow him to return.

Overall picture:
Hexagram 54 = upper trigram Chen (wood), lower trigram Tui (metal). Metal suppresses wood. You have the power to terminate him off your life.

If you want to be back together, it will take sometime. He will not come back to you for sometime.

Chinese: 震多不寧,兌主紛爭之應。
The upper trigram means your situation is unsettled. The lower trigram means that there is a dispute.

In any event, line 2 occupies the empty seat in the house of marriage. You two will not be together and in love for a long time to come.

Hexagram 54 Karma
You are loved by Friend not as you yourself are, but as a symbol or as a means to something else. Friend is attracted to you by something only incidentally yours and not essentially part of you. As a woman you might, for example, have an aristocratic air that attracts Friend or you might respond sexually in a way ideal for Friend or you might resemble his wife or mother. As a man you might attract Friend by your wealth or your social connections or because Friend needs a cheap short¬ order cook in her diner. If you wish to maintain the relationship with Friend, you need only maintain that which attracts Friend to you. You need not communicate, you need not love, and you had better not surprise.
Unquote

The relationship has run its course if you want your life back. :bows::bows::duh:

jadefalls

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you long yi, I am so new here, that I did not realize anyone had answered, and in such a detailed way I might add. I believe this to be true as well, and I have no plans to contact him. I think what attracted him to me, was his perception that I might have money. That attraction would have been lost because of all the financial problems I had after being out of work for 7 months recuperating after surgery on a torn rotator cuff. I had to file Bankruptcy and I lost my house. My life has been a sad Country Song since October 2010. The time I spent with him, was great. That is what I miss, but I know it can't be recaptured, because now I see him differently. Thanks again.

Reaction score
You asked "How did my anger affect Michael?"

I always read 38.6 as, despite appearances, this person is not your enemy, they are actually your friend in disguise. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions here. How did your anger affect Michael? Seems he may have felt you misunderstood him. Could also mean he sees you as the enemy, even though you are a friend. That's how I would read this if it were my reading. Nothing fancy.... 38 could simply mean you are both seeing this whole situation or relationship completely differently. Are you birds of a feather, or more like the odd couple? I have had this line come up this way for people I don't trust, but nevertheless, have come through for me many times. Good luck:)... Sounds like a challenging relationship.

jadefalls

visitor
Reaction score
I just asked a question, Do I have any place in Michael's life? and received 55.1.3 to 16, which led me to a long discussion, and apparently, I am the obsessed yang, if you will, in a fated relationship. I find this to be a cruel joke handed down to me, but by whom? The description is almost identical, and I just want to die....
http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=12945&page=2

jadefalls

visitor
Reaction score
trojan, I'm curious, how do you do the thank you?

(The Following User Says Thank You to dancing white ferret For This Useful Post:)

Reaction score
Hi Jadefalls:). Love your avatar! It's striking! Cool name, too! Makes me think of water cascading over mountainous jade rocks... Anyway, you should have a little Thank You button in the lower right of each post But, it doesn't show up until you've posted like 10 or 11 times, LOL. It's a little Clarity initiation joke. Gotcha!:rofl:

And you are more than welcome:). My pleasure to share my experience. I had this line come up for my boss at work many times recently. It's a new job, and sometimes, I would think he is out to get me. Was texting me with write up threats and complaining all the time:rolleyes:. I thought he didn't like me, and was just looking for a way to get rid of me. But he's actually turned out to be alright. Annoying, yes, but alright. Has helped me out on a number of ocassions where he could have caused me trouble, and if he was really out to get me, I'd be in deep by now. But, we are definitely very different people. And oddly, I feel like we have a certain connection too. But, we are more of an odd couple. He's the uptight fastidious Felix:cloud:, and I'm more like the casual laid back Oscar:cool:. So, that is where I'm getting my interpretation from.

:odd::odd:

Doo Doot, doot doot doo doot doot,
Doot
Doo Doot Doot Doot!:)

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US