...life can be translucent

Menu

Looking to Change Careers - Plz help with interpretations

reikiwarmth

visitor
Reaction score
HI everyone,

Although the economy is very bad right now, the company where I work is now going through troubling times and I'm not sure how long we'll be in place. Everyday it gets more difficult. My mind has turned to other employment avenues.

I have been getting into other work on the side and enjoy these positions for they make my heart sing, I feel better doing these things. When I'm able to bring others peace, that's the world to me. The only draw back is that I'm not sure if I could support myself even it I did all of them part time, here or there. But, maybe I could.

The work I do full time now is in the financial sector, business development. So, it's more mainstream. The work I do on the side is more spiritual and helps people. On the side I've become a reiki practitioner, cleanse homes and other properties (environmental energy and spirit energy), I conduct various forms of research (historical, property, corporate, private investigative), and am getting into psychic detective work. I've posted on here not long ago about my psychic visions regarding a case out west.

Remarkably, most of what I've seen has occurred. I've also been working on two other cases in other parts of the country. However, in this work, since I'm new and unknown, I've been logging my findings/visions via email and telling close friends - those in the connected industry. Then as evidence emerges, we compare that to my visions that were logged. Shockingly, most of the information I've seen has actually happened.

So, now, I'm thinking about pursuing that with more energy and actually regularly practicing meditating on cases and turning that information over right away to the appropriate authorities.

Right now I'm struggling with the decision for what I do spiritually outside of work will probably in some way affect my current position. If it is found out I'm doing psychic detective work, well, let's just say any of what I've been doing if found out would be severely frowned upon. However, it is that "other" work that I love. So, I've consulted the IC for guidance and would appreciate any personal interpretations of the following questions and noted outcomes. I've tried to interpret the answers myself below; however, I might just be seeing these responses in the way I want to and not in the way the IC wishes me to. Thank you to all who assist with this. Blessings.

What is there to know about if I should, right now, start pursuing other career opportunities. 50.1.3.5.6>58
To transform the situation, put the word out? Or, in the case of my psychic detective work, start contacting authorities?

Please give me a picture of what position is out there that would make me happy.
33.3.4.5.6>2
This I take as definitely something I do on my own. Not so much as concealed, but more private. Something "self employed." And it seems to be saying that this will very healing to me.

How will I hear about my next position? 48.2.4>31
Totally confused. The well - depth. 31 is persuasion. Can this be as simple as I hear of a case where someone is missing or there is a passing or a home/property as issues, and I'm called in to remedy the situation?

What will I be doing in my next career? 27.5.6>3
Nourishment to sprouting. Line 5 - it will be something "different" possibly spiritual, not mainstream. Origin of nourishment? The very source of what feeds my soul? Or is that just me trying to see that? But this will all need to a new beginning for me. A new direction in life.

What will my next position entail? 19.2>24
This new position, or work focus in my life, would be more creative? Or a return to my more creative side? Or is 24 also spiritual?

Give me a picture of the financial situation (salary) I would have if I pursued the psychic detective career. 63.2.5>11
I'm confused with this one. Could it simply be saying that initially there will be a little struggle but things will work out and I will have peace with what salary I'm able to make from this work?

Give me a picture of my financial situation if I became a self-employed researcher.
15.3>2
Middle ground. Salary wouldn't be phenomenal, but it's work I would do because I enjoy it. ?

What is my strength as a researcher? 52.1.4.5>21
I'm able to find information that seems initially to sealed away. I'm able to crack through the blocks to get the answers. ?

What is my strength as a psychic detective? 55.3.4>24

Could this be from the perspective of the client? 55 is abundance and 24 is starting over or returning. From the darkness, the obscurity, the unknowing about where they are or what has happened, I'm able to return missing or passed loved ones to their families?

What are my psychic abilities? 50.3.6>40
Yes. I so relate to this one. Right now, many of my friends and some "trusted" coworkers believe I am Spooky Mulder. However, they do not know about the cases I've worked on and the findings. I'm working now on a passing in a pond. Does this say that in the end, i will be believed having this gift?

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
What is there to know about if I should, right now, start pursuing other career opportunities. 50.1.3.5.6>58[/B}

Right now you are at the stage of 50.1. Line one moving often signifies the existence of a conflicted state of mind.

Please give me a picture of what position is out there that would make me happy.
33.3.4.5.6>2

Yi is saying to keep your mind on smaller issues, not this career shift, right now.

What will my next position entail? 19.2>24
Here Yi is saying you should rest the subject and not approach with more questions.

What is my strength as a researcher? 52.1.4.5>21

Since you misinterpreted Yi's request to stop and rest, Yi now says 52 : Be still.

You see, you have jumped ahead and asked a number of questions reaching far out into the future. Yi encourages us to live very much in the present moment. You are gifted and like researching, but as a career all that is probably very far off in the future. You may need to apprentice yourself to someone with more experience, too. You are in fact right now a beginner. Take it all more slowly!

In asking a series of questions, when we get hex 24 as the relating hex, that's the time to stop and take a break. Don't make Yi go on to 52: "Sit still and don't talk" !!!:rofl: But the oracle is patient. If you ask, you will always get an answer from your Friend. Unless one of your coins jumps away and you can't find it anywhere ... Ha!

M

mirian

Dear reikiwarmth,

I agree with ginnie, too many questions and too far away in the future. The Yi has worked hard though to give you the answers but some of them seem quite vague to me, because they do reflect your questions.

When you asked What is there to know about if I should, right now, start pursuing other career opportunities. 50.1.3.5.6>58 the Yi gives you the Cauldron with changing lines that suggest that the opportunities are there, of course, but you did not specifically ask about your psychic detective work did you? So, you cannot relate this reading to this specific career...

Again, you asked What will I be doing in my next career? 27.5.6>3 and, as you already know, this hexagram can be related to helping people and the responsibility that it entails but I am not sure if this would be as a reiki practitioner or as a psychic detective and probably neither is the Yi:D

I am sorry that I am probably getting you more and more frustrated with my post but what I am trying to tell you is that if you are going to use the Yi to help you to make decisions and get advice you will have to really start telling the Yi what it is that you really want to know, what you are really asking about.

For me, that is a straight forward question:
What is my strength as a psychic detective? 55.3.4>24 My interpretation for this one is that your intuition works really well and you are also good at working in partnership, when different talents/abilities are put to work together, to complement each other.

And this one:
What are my psychic abilities? 50.3.6>40 The way I see it your ability/gift is still not fully appreciated and put to good use but the day will come that it will be.

There is a post from Hilary (sorry I couldn't find the link:blush:) with suggestions of questions to ask the Yi that you might want to have a look.

God bless:bows:

reikiwarmth

visitor
Reaction score
Mirian and Ginnie,

Thanks so much for your interpretations. No, they didn't frustrate me at all. I appreciate them. I know that I don't always see the IC answers as they should be seen.

I'm not sure I'm thinking long term regarding my hoping to move into other work avenues. Between now and early September is my goal time. I started last night researching the process of securing a PI license in my state, interning with a local PI agency, online research companies, etc.

I hope to "marry" my psychic investigator skills (although now a newbie) with attainable PI skills. That makes more sense when thinking of securing an actual income - one that would pay a modest mortgage. :)

Thank you both for your help. I truly appreciate it. Agreed - way too many questions at one time and to be more specific and careful in phrasing.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
33.3.4.5.6>2

You want to leave your full-time job right now, as is understandable, but circumstances are such that other people are depending on you, so you will not leave right now. Later on the opportunities will arise for leaving and finally you will leave very easily.

reikiwarmth;162504[B said:
What will I be doing in my next career? 27.5.6>3[/B]

27.5 is the line of being the student of a teacher and that fits with the fact that you are seeking info currently on doing an internship with an established company/person. And some time after that you become an authority yourself.

Unfortunately, psychic phenomena are not very well understood by people in general and if you came right out and said you were interested in this, you could very easily become the butt of jokes in the office. What is worse, people might lose respect for you, because being psychic is on the other side of an invisible line drawn in the sand -- as I'm sure you completely understand. Many people find it is best to keep their interest on the level of a hobby and not something they will actively seek to make their money doing. Being a psychic detective probably has even less credibility than being a Reiki practitioner! Many people have studied Reiki but hardly anyone I know makes money from this, so that will be a major hurdle for the future: How to professionalize your practice so that you can make money as a psychic detective. Yi seemed to be saying with 63.2.5 "don't slaughter an ox" -- that is, make the smallest, most sincere sacrifice possible. I know what you're thinking: "But it isn't a sacrifice. I love doing it." But the thing is, since you need a steady income because of the mortgage, you'll always need to be cautious and do something that pays good money.

reikiwarmth

visitor
Reaction score
Update

Hi everyone. Thanks Ginnie for your 2nd reply. This is my first chance to check out the boards since reading Mirian's post and writing back at that time.

Actually, I do make money practicing Reiki. In fact, I have three sessions booked over the weekend. It is my second income. So, I've been in the process of getting my name out there and have one site very helpful in directing clients to me. However, I'm still healing from a knee replacement, so I haven't this year jumped into pursuing any more than 5 clients a week. Working with another Reiki practitioner as well in establishing a monthly class for folks already trained in Reiki - this begins in August.

Funny how you write back about psychic detective work and its credibility. Well, over the past week, I researched and have found a way to marry my research skills with my intuitive abilities and am actively pursuing interning with a local PI office. This way, I can build my research skills even further, learn about proper procedures and evidence, and feel as though I'm making a difference while moving towards my goal.

In addition, I've found another part-time position that is strictly focused on securing financial and other types of business documentation. Just in case corporate investigation turns out to be my cup of tea - along with missing persons cases. I do have Masters degrees, so this should help too. One is in business.

Ran all this by a close friend and their spouse who is a police detective and they both agree this sounds like a solid plan.

Instead of just giving up on my abilities because others might find them hoky, I've found realistic methods and tools of supporting them - thereby making my work goal well rounded and grounded.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
You sound very enterprising and you also know how to find sources of support for your dreams for the future. Good luck to you! :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).