...life can be translucent

Menu

Need some help on how to move forward

S

seeker

So everyone here pretty much knows what has been going on. Was having problems in my marriage, and he has decided to leave. The thing is that I have come to realize that I have strong feelings for the other person I was involved with. I don't know if it would work out, and I definately want to go slowly, but I would like to have him back in my life. Don't know how he will react, so I asked Yi, what if I am honest with X and got 49.3.4.5 to 24. I asked what if I approach him now (seems tacky since my husband isn't moving out until next month, but he said he would understand, so thought I would ask) and got 42.6 to 3. Then what if I wait until my husband moves out and got 38.2.4.6 to 24.

My understanding of the first answer is that I should be totally honest, but maybe not right away, either that or I should wait to approach him and then be honest. But the second response seems to say approaching him now would be successful, except for the moving line 6, which might be saying to wait. The last response seems to say waiting would be successful but will take time. Any ideas???

annietyme

visitor
Reaction score
I am rarely here & still trying to learn but what I think that 42 means not to jump fast when you are not ready. I think right now you are 'cooking your food in your own little pot' & then moving line 6 is telling you that you need to wait before you put your pot out to catch the water until 'you truly believe' that you are ready to approach this man. > 3 I see this as not only communicate your feelings but also let them shine through you so he can physically see your joy, hope & soulful intentions.

49.3.4.5 > 24
"It has to be done at the right time, when the old is on the point of breaking, and the new has the possibility to grow. Like the snake sheds his skin at the exact right moment."

I see a constant theme running through here. At the right time; when you are ready;

Line 3 - "Too soon and too late is both wrong. Don't follow every rumor, but don't tally either. The moment one is sure, one can act, and only then one will find the real participants. There are no fixed rules for changes, one has to feel one?s way." [Follow your emotions]

Line 4 - I see this with line 5 as showing when the time is right be open, honest with your self & communicate your feelings with him rather then just saying I want us to be together. Let him understand why & how you feel.

38.2.4.6 >24
line 2 - I love this quote "Live YOUR life, not A life". I see it as do what you want to do [again see the theme?]

Line 4 - "Learn to be alone." while you are gathering your emotions ["cooking food in your own little pot"], complete your healing from the divorce & final move of your ex. Be sure you are comfortable & okay with yourself as an individual. Perhaps with this action you will then BE ready.

Line 6 - I see this one being similar to lines 4 & 5 that I mentioned above "show your intentions"

Both 49 & 38 had the same relating hex of 24.
My interpretation of it is if you always follow your heart, trust your instincts going at your own comfortable pace ["follow the flow of your Tao"] things will work out.

I would love to hear others interpretations as well just to see if I am way off base or even the slightest on key.

*Seeker* what ever you should choose to do I wish you all the happiness one soul can achieve.

Good luck & Take care,

Annie

jte

visitor
Reaction score
I asked what if I approach him now ... and got 42.6 to 3.

That would be no...

MHO, Annie you've done a wonderful job above, a few things I'd add in:

38.2 - perhaps a not-so-chance chance meeting will come into play here at some point...

49.3, 38.6 - I think you'll have some resistance to overcome, from the man you're seeking to be with and/or from circumstances (possibly from both). As Annie points out, these should be possible to overcome...

Best of luck,

- Jeff

annietyme

visitor
Reaction score
Jeff,

Phew! Thank you for those affirmations. I can now see what you've included & thank you for that so much!!

*again seeker* i wish you all the best

S

seeker

That was pretty much what I was seeing too. I had pretty much decided I would wait until after my husband moves out, even though he said it was ok, due to it didn't feel right to me, and I thought X would be offended, sort of the not even waiting until the body is cold thing. So, Annie your interpretation makes perfect sense.

Jeff, that not so chance meeting, I saw a chance meeting, though I thought it meant it true chance, and I had that in another reading as well. Does that mean it wouldn't be actual chance because I would set it up or he would??? I'm thinking me, but not sure how I would do that. And I asked how he would react to just running into me and didn't get a very good response, it seemed like he would probably not acknowledge me, which makes sense as only one of his friends knew about his relationship with me. He didn't feel comfortable telling them because I was married.

S

seeker

BTW, what I got for his response to a chance meeting was 36 changing to 63. Actually, relooking at it, maybe it means he would not respond right then but would get in touch with me afterwards, or do I have that wrong?

claire

visitor
Reaction score
Seeker, I dont know what to say but I sympathize with your situation and wish you all the best in this soulsearching process. Trust me, I know it is not easy. But sometimes I ask myself what can we do but just live and let live? Maybe life sort out itself in due time if we relax a bit more. Not easy though. I know it hurts.
sad.gif

I wish you will be ok real soon. This turmoil time will pass, Seeker. I hope good things will happen for you and me.... and everyone. That's my hope. I hold tight to it too.

Best wishes,
Warmbreeze.

claire

visitor
Reaction score
By the way, my opinion: wait for time to work a bit into yourself in order to clear your mind and heart. Jumping into another relationship while your heart is still healing can potentially hurt you, Seeker. Trust me, I know how it feels. It is not easy, but patience is required. If I was you I would 'cook' things a bit more into myself before contacting the other guy. I am not you, of course, so your free will is preserved, but I really think you must feel better inside of you before call the guy. It is just to save your heart and sanity for a bit before you embark on this love trip again.
Anyway, just my opinion. Im no IChing expert.
But I sill wish you the best. And soon!!!!
Im sorry for my English. I dont feel so good to think in another language, but I hope you understood me.

Best wishes,
Warmbreeze.

jte

visitor
Reaction score
"Jeff, that not so chance meeting..."

Well, MHO, it is a chance meeting - just "not-so-chance" by virtue of the fact that the Yi told you it would happen, so you can be prepared. They don't call it an oracle for nothing.

That said, if you get to the point where you're (really) ready to contact him and the chance meeting hasn't happened, then sure, take the initiative.

"BTW, what I got for his response to a chance meeting was 36 changing to 63. Actually, relooking at it, maybe it means he would not respond right then but would get in touch with me afterwards, or do I have that wrong?"

Again IMHO - it doesn't always make sense to try to follow each decision/possibility that might/might not occur via the Yi. Life's a LOT more fluid than a chess game. Wouldn't it make sense to deal with your immediate situation and concerns first, and then follow up on some of these other possibilities when they are closer to hand?

- Jeff

S

seeker

This reading is somewhat confusing, unless there is pain to come once he actually moves out. For now I think I have worked through it and accepted it. My husband and I still care about each other, but we have both come to realize that neither of us is in love with the other. I am, at this point, ready to move on, and so is he. The only difficulty we are facing currently is telling our daughter. We have already begun ironing out the details of the divorce agreement and splitting up our belongings, both of which are going quite amicably. We also have to wait for his apartment to become available, hence the reason for not telling our daughter yet; the counselor recommended we wait until it was closer to his move out date or it would just be confusing for her. But once all that happens, I will be ready to move on with my life.

S

seeker

Something occured to me, is it possible that what Yi is referring to isn't my pain but my daughters? Perhaps, once my husband has moved out, I will be concentrating on helping her to make the transition. I feel like I am going to Mommy he##, we haven't told her yet, and I have been so caught up in my own feelings that I hadn't really thought about what it will mean for her. I mean, it had occurred to me that it would be hard, but I hadn't thought about how I would respond to it, how I would help her through it. I asked Yi and got 15 to 23, which I read as saying I will need to help her, but will be better to just be there for her, support her as she adjusts rather than making some grand effort to cheer her up, but I will also have to be careful not to become too stressed by her difficulties or I won't be able to help her or myself. Let the situation run its course. Does anyone have any other thougths?

RindaR

visitor
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Seeker,

Without looking at the reading, I can say that this is a sound approach. Answer questions in a way that makes sense to her, in her world, and be supportive. Allow grief when it occurs, (and it will). That's ok. It will be very tough, and it will be ok.

Rinda

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).