Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Hi all.. been a while since I've been here. Been wondering lately....
I use the facade.com/iching for my readings. I usually ascribe the subject of a reading (like the one below) to the person connected to the verb in the question as proper English rules would suggest.. but maybe that isnt always true when it comes to readings?
Maybe Bob is feeling thats its me who is "deeply desirous of long continuance"?
_______________________________________________________________________________________
WHAT IS BOB FEELING ABOUT ME?
The present is embodied in Hexagram 32 - Heng (Duration): Successful progress and no error is indicated, but the advantage will come from being firm and correct. Any movement in any direction whatever will be advantageous.
The first (bottommost) line, divided, shows its subject (BOB?) deeply desirous of long continuance. Even with firm correctness there will be evil; there will be no advantage in any way.
The situation is evolving slowly, and Yang (the active masculine force) is gaining ground.
The future is embodied in Hexagram 34 - Ta Chuang (The Power of the Great): It will be advantageous to be firm and correct.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Maybe if I had posed the question as "What is Bob feeling TOWARD me?" and got the same response I could conclude only then for sure that it is he who wants long continuance?
I use the facade.com/iching for my readings. I usually ascribe the subject of a reading (like the one below) to the person connected to the verb in the question as proper English rules would suggest.. but maybe that isnt always true when it comes to readings?
Maybe Bob is feeling thats its me who is "deeply desirous of long continuance"?
_______________________________________________________________________________________
WHAT IS BOB FEELING ABOUT ME?
The present is embodied in Hexagram 32 - Heng (Duration): Successful progress and no error is indicated, but the advantage will come from being firm and correct. Any movement in any direction whatever will be advantageous.
The first (bottommost) line, divided, shows its subject (BOB?) deeply desirous of long continuance. Even with firm correctness there will be evil; there will be no advantage in any way.
The situation is evolving slowly, and Yang (the active masculine force) is gaining ground.
The future is embodied in Hexagram 34 - Ta Chuang (The Power of the Great): It will be advantageous to be firm and correct.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Maybe if I had posed the question as "What is Bob feeling TOWARD me?" and got the same response I could conclude only then for sure that it is he who wants long continuance?