...life can be translucent

Menu

Patience, love and conflict

G

goddessliss

Hi,

Why is J in my life - Hex 38.1.5>6

This is question I have asked before and further to this thread http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=15398&page=2

We have had contact on and off but nothing substantial however the last week we have been communicating a lot online, have talked about the what ifs but still both agree this is a no go zone.

I have a feeling it will be only time before he leaves his wife but for the right reasons and not because he wishes to have a relationship with me(or anyone else if that's the case).
I do not in any way encourage him to leave his wife but I do talk with him about sorting out why he doesn't want to be there anymore and why he stays if he is no longer in love with her.
Apart from anything he says he loves her as a person and she has done nothing wrong for him to desert her. I like that as it shows his integrity.

I am seeing that there is Line 1 in that somewhere because for me he's worth waiting for without actually pining away.

Line 5 - I am not so sure about this line except that we have finally been more than open about how we feel about each other, despite it not really being moralistically right.

Hex 6 definitely we debate the issue a lot in our own minds and with each other. It is very fortunate that we both feel/think the same thing.

Opposition and conflict - the Yi's not wrong there :eek:

thanks for your thoughts - Liss

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
You see things differently, even oppositely. You challenge one anther's life view. If there's a natural affinity in spite of these tendencies, it will not be a boring relationship.

G

goddessliss

Thanks Meng - had a feeling it might be that. Challenging each other and pushing each others boundaries in a good way. Time will tell if it turns into a actual relationship. - Liss

G

goddessliss

My thoughts go round and round in circles - one's of it's fine to be engaging with him as we are just talking and the next minute I think no we should cut ties as can be a bit emotionally overwhelming.

What is the benefit for me to keep engaging with J - Hexagram 12.6>45

Looks like this will all end of it's own accord - phew! that would be nice.

What is the benefit for me to disengage from J

Hexx 33.3.4.5>23

Line 3 - attatched retreat - yep wld still be emotionally attatched (for a while at least)
Line 4 - loving reatreat - ahuh, wld be doing it out for love for self
Line 5 - praised retreat- yep I know J would understand

Hex 23 - Spiltting apart - well yes that it would be.

Not easy but can't keep going onwith something that's doesn't feel right for my equalibrium.

-Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).