...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 29 unc - then 51 changing to 11

count duku

visitor
Reaction score
:bows:I am new to this forum. I did two readings this morning after an argument with significant other. my question was what am I doing? (indicating I might not know) what should I be doing? The first reading I got 29 repeating chasms - unchanging. It seemed significant - and the unchanging surprised me, so I did another reading which was 51 with changing line 2 3 and 4. - to flow. It all seemed pretty significant. - so it was water over water, then thunder over thunder, then earth over heavan. Any thoughts? I appreciate the help.
I think the first one hex 29 is telling me I can trust myself without the knowing. I am the strong one. There are others behind me. I have a child's love.

I think hex 51 means big changes - like something kept must change. Something here must stop. Not necessairily what I'd want. It would seem to be worth what I might be giving up or losing in the travels through hex 51 - shock.

The third hex 11 - sounds like a good ending point. Everything I might want. Poetry song dancing in the light.

so I guess what I'm asking - is this a good reading I just gave? am I missing something important here? is there some optimism or pessimism I'm overemphasizing? thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think 29 is just pointing out that you are being swept away here. Keep your composure. 51.2.3.4 says something similar to me. I think line 2 just says you haven't lost anything. You will get whatever it is back soon. Maybe not from where you are expecting, but it will come back to you. And line 3 says to me don't lose your head in all this. Line 4 reads to me here like you need to be able to act decisively. Don't become paralyzed or get stuck in a rut. Hex 11 is the external situation. So there is peace around you, but you are getting worked up over whatever is going on. If this were my reading, I would take it as hold on to your heart, keep your head, and just get on with it...

count duku

visitor
Reaction score
thanks so much for your reply. It does help. The 29 and the 51 (with the changing lines) are simalar.
and it was an arguement so shock or thunder makes sence too. So when you say to keep my composure - that is a choice I could make. rather than to be driven by my emotions. It's better to make that choice. you are right - I hadn't really lost any thing yet. and it (or something) would come back in 7 days any way. "don't get stuck in a rut" is better language than the mud in the reading. Some of the language in the iChing - archaic - gives me to second guessiing rather than first impressions - or instinct. thanks -

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).