...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 35 & relationships

val75

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if you could be so kind as to help me decipher this reading. I asked "what should I do about x?" and received hexagram 35 unchanging, which appears quite positive to me. Am I correct to assume this? I ask as up to date there has been slow progress in this 'relationship'.
Thank you in advance!

:bows:

Last edited:
W

weaver

I'm just responding to start a discussion. 35 seems to indicate a propitious time, doesn't it? But maybe you need to refine and articulate your vision of where you want the relationship to go. The casting seems to me also to be saying, 'Don't worry, things are going well.' So rather than initiating a conversation (for example) about 'where it's going' perhaps it's a good time to take small initiatives to move towards your vision of things? I get the sense that both creating a vision of the relationship and not worrying too much are the advice. Does that help?

val75

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Weaver :)
Your insight is interesting as my instinct has prevented me from having the "where is this going?' type of discussion with him. To be honest I have been really happy with the slow progress of the relationship so far as I haven't felt too sure if he is the type of guy I would want as a long term partner anyhow..

I guess lately I've started to enjoy his company more and that's why I consulted the IC. He can be cold at times and I'm not sure if that's because he's not that interested in me and is taking me for granted...:confused:

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Any progress will be a function of openness, and not in any way guaranteed. A relationship will only form around the energy that is being put into it.

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
Any progress will be a function of openness, and not in any way guaranteed. A relationship will only form around the energy that is being put into it.

I'd add this principle to every hexagram as they pertain to attaining happiness/success, including relationships.

I liked LiSe's quiver of arrows for 35 ... I think now she calls it the gift, with historic significance. But the tools, the means to achieve are what's promised, perhaps as a gift. The achievement you will have to do yourself. If it's a relationship, then both must utilize the available means and invest themselves equally in its success. It helps a lot if they share the same vision for the relationship.

long yi

visitor
Reaction score
出生时间:年 性别:女 
起卦时间:2012年11月08日23时51分
起卦农历:壬辰年九月廿五日子时
神煞:天乙—丑未 福星—寅 日禄—寅 羊刃—卯 驿马—申 桃花—卯 华盖—戌
干支:壬辰年 辛亥月 甲戌日 甲子时
旬空:午未  寅卯  申酉  戌亥

六神  伏神    乾宫:火地晋(游魂)
         【本 卦】
玄武       ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼己巳火  
白虎       ▅▅ ▅▅ 父母己未土  
滕蛇       ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟己酉金 世
勾陈       ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财乙卯木  
朱雀       ▅▅ ▅▅ 官鬼乙巳火  
青龙 子孙甲子水 ▅▅ ▅▅ 父母乙未土 应 天乙

Line 2/5 (snake, earth); the officer line male conflicts with the house of marriage (pig water).
Line 4 is the host line (another person: male or female unknown, probably male, rabbit wood).
Line 4 person has a past affair or romance with the line 3 female.
Line 4 person is the empty spot under the house of spouse. This person is not your spouse, but the person is close to your heart (former lover, I guess).

Line 1 and 5 are the marriage document. No deal at present because this is empty under the year of the dragon.

Line 1 person has a child or a wealth capital associate with it. This means the person is either a single parent or there are some issues with parenthood or money.

Hexagram 35 is a hot romance that cannot endure the test of time. There will be misunderstanding.
It may work if one rushes to get married and be together. Difference will show with time.

Both parties are not ready..... Good start, chaos in the middle,drifting at the end.

Forget about the text of Iching hexagram 35. It does not take into consideration
(a) time of events; (b) relationship at present; (c) what are the difficulties; (d) timing of things.

Just a guess: March 2013 is the test for this romance (love or let go), followed by July 2013 (together or not together). The man is not ready this month. He is on the go to do something else. You are not ready and prefer to be on your own for now.

Iching is the book of change. Change is associated with timing. If timing and the individual components are not taken into consideration, along with the bigger picture in an analysis, it will give you false hope.

Lilly-La

visitor
Reaction score
I like to join in :) ... and agree with weaver and meng. Not the time to push anything and not the need to. I think this Hex is very fortunate to you, val75, personally - as long as you do not pull anything into light which rather likes to hide for the moment or forever.

The inner Hex. of 35 is 39 (Obstruction) Water on top of a Mountain. An obstacle ... (an individual is confronted by obstacles that cannot be overcome directly) it needs time to overcome obstacles and can´t be forced. An obstacle can as well be building up trust. Sometimes people, especially man, play 'Django the strong guy' turning away from feelings they in fact enjoy. That is the way they woo.

My personal advice from my life is, let yourself simply shine. If this guy has some deeper problems don`t let your light be dragged into his 'earth/mud'. The other side of the medal (of Hex. 35) is hex. 36 (Darkening of the Light) where 'darkness' rules (fire below earth).

I am as well with long-yi above though i have not the slightest clue where he is coming from.. if criticism starts or one starts playing the therapist Hex. 36 approaches. Then jump off the train.

Someone once said: life is just a test - so why not lay back and watch wooing Django :)

BTW by pure statistics closer relationships start rather in autumn than in spring.

W

weaver

If you're not sure then maybe the casting is telling you to shine in general - to form an idea of the kind of relationship you do want, and to be open to giving and receiving more love in general - from potential partners, friends, even people you encounter in the briefest of ways? It does seem to indicate a time of expansion and ease, so maybe it's encouraging you to think bigger about your expectations in general? Cold behaviour doesn't sound great - though it could be for some ulterior reason as lilly suggests. Having really good, strong expectations about relationships and life in general seems like a good response to 35 unchanging, I think?

val75

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your replies, i really appreciate it :)

Like you all said although hex 35 appears auspicious there are hidden obstacles.....that's pretty much what the story is.

Last night I asked why he hasn't initiated any contact with me in the past week (I did try to contact him) and I received Hexagram 23.6 to 2.

I interpreted this as him not wanting to move forward because he is not ready for a new relationship or wants to keep his options open in case someone 'better' comes along? What are your thoughts on this new reading?

Thanks again everyone!

Last edited:

Lilly-La

visitor
Reaction score
Hi val75, did the story go on? Any news so far? I would appreciate to know and see if our answers did fit a little... pleaeaeassse let us know if possible :)

val75

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Lilly,

I know it's been quite a few months but I was just going through this thread and thought I'd provide some feedback now that I am able to as the story has run its full course....Basically it all ended in early January this year due to a petty disagreement that neither of us attempted to resolve...It was mainly my doing, I over reacted at something but at the same time it was my way of calling it quits as I didn't feel he was right for me...

So that was it...I hope this feedback helps with providing some insight into the reading! Overall Long Yi was correct in saying that the relationship wouldn't be long lasting...

val75

visitor
Reaction score
I just found this old thread and I thought I'd provide even further update.

The guy contacted me about a year after we parted ways. He wants to be more than friends but I am no longer interested, as I don't think he is the right person for me. We still hang out every now and then, as friends only. I guess hexagram 35 makes more sense now, the possibility was there if I advanced patiently and without expectations…

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).