...life can be translucent

Menu

2 relationship readings 43.6>1 and 57,5>33

jenatl

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all,
First of all I'm gald I found your forum. I'm brand new to the i Ching (discovered it just about a week ago) and have been really amazed by what I believe it's been telling me. Some background on my situation. My boyfriend and broke up a little over 3 months ago. I believe this man is the love of my life and I have been hoping that we will reunite and spend our lives together. I walked away because he has big fears of marriage (never married at 40) and I really want that in my life. I left completely heartbroken and have questioned my decision. We have not spoken in 3 months...even though it was left pretty ambiguously. It should be noted he's very stubborn (very) and I have felt this whole time that the next move needs to be his.

At any rate I have been hearing this voice lately suggesting that I perhaps reach out with a note as well as a small gift for Christmas. I made him a 40th picture album for his birthday back in May, I only finished it sometime after we broke up.

So, first I asked the i Ching 'What is your thought on my taking some sort of action to reach out to P?' I receive back 43.6>1 Which I took to mean I should definitely reach out and it will be successful. #43'Overthrow the dark force' - my ego and stubborness, ',The best way to overthrow evil is to do good' - put away my desire for him to do something first and follow my truth or my heart. Then in Hex 1 - 'This Kua is of creating yourself as an individual or of creating some idea that you have conceived. Receiving this Kua is a blessing for it guarantees sublime success'. 'However, to acheive success you must act with the utmost integrity and honor. 'It requires an endurance to see things through to the end. I fyou act with complete integrity you will bring into existence sublime success.

Then I asked today 'What kind of one should I put forth in my note to P. to get the best outcome? I received Hex 56.5>33
Hex #56 The Traveler/Wanderer. Mentions a traveler whose duration is short, and the traveler will not tarry long. You are in a transitional state and will experience a change soon. If this concerns a current situation/person it will soon pass and evolve into a new condition.

And Hex #33 Withdrawil/Retreat - Which mentions protect yourself and retreat and through retreat you will find success. If you have devised a carefully thought out plan remove yourself and your assets from the situation (is this telling me leave the picture book, or mail it, and note to him and quietly go)

I have received what I think are positive and affirming answers since I started - my first two tosses asking if we would reunite were both Hex 1 Unchanging. If someone would help me with these especially on the second question with the answers 56.5>33

Sorry it was so long..I wanted to be as detailed as possible. Your help is greatly apprecaited!

Thank you,
Jen

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Should I reach out to P?
43.6 > 1

Yes, send the gift. Line 6, however, is inauspicious and suggests that P won't change his mind about marriage.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).