Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
rodaki
visitor
- Joined
- Jun 26, 2008
- Messages
- 2,176
- Reaction score
- 116
hi everyone and happy 2013!
I wish you all a great, fun and creative new year! December was a great albeit hectic month for me and brought a couple of nice aha moments regarding some Yi readings, which I 've repeatedly wanted to post here - alas, lack of time always meant I had to put the posts in the to-do back drawer. So, today I thought of posting them, as a way to begin the new year fresh, all together (although they're not related in any obvious way) . . Some of them are more personal conjectures, others, ways I've seen readings meanings in new (to me) ways I'd love to hear any thoughts and/or your ideas on any of them!
I wish you all a great, fun and creative new year! December was a great albeit hectic month for me and brought a couple of nice aha moments regarding some Yi readings, which I 've repeatedly wanted to post here - alas, lack of time always meant I had to put the posts in the to-do back drawer. So, today I thought of posting them, as a way to begin the new year fresh, all together (although they're not related in any obvious way) . . Some of them are more personal conjectures, others, ways I've seen readings meanings in new (to me) ways I'd love to hear any thoughts and/or your ideas on any of them!