Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
cris
visitor
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2010
- Messages
- 628
- Reaction score
- 162
Fellow Clarity Seekers,
a very Happy New Year to each of you!
Yesterday I consulted the Yi on this website to get insight on the New Year. Just as I was going to concentrate before pressing the "toss the coins" button, electronics took over
and there appeared a casting: 29.1,2,5 > 24. I thought it would be just a mistake and pressed the button intentionally this time, only to get 4.5,6 > 29.
Not believing in coincidence, I have a feeling with the second reading the Yi is sort of telling me off, saying: Why ask again? You're stuck with 29 anyway!, which obviously is a little scary... I really don't know what to make of the readings so would be grateful if anyone could shed some lights!
a very Happy New Year to each of you!
Yesterday I consulted the Yi on this website to get insight on the New Year. Just as I was going to concentrate before pressing the "toss the coins" button, electronics took over
and there appeared a casting: 29.1,2,5 > 24. I thought it would be just a mistake and pressed the button intentionally this time, only to get 4.5,6 > 29.Not believing in coincidence, I have a feeling with the second reading the Yi is sort of telling me off, saying: Why ask again? You're stuck with 29 anyway!, which obviously is a little scary... I really don't know what to make of the readings so would be grateful if anyone could shed some lights!