...life can be translucent

Menu

New Year's reading

cris

visitor
Reaction score
Fellow Clarity Seekers,

a very Happy New Year to each of you! :)

Yesterday I consulted the Yi on this website to get insight on the New Year. Just as I was going to concentrate before pressing the "toss the coins" button, electronics took over :rofl: and there appeared a casting: 29.1,2,5 > 24. I thought it would be just a mistake and pressed the button intentionally this time, only to get 4.5,6 > 29.

Not believing in coincidence, I have a feeling with the second reading the Yi is sort of telling me off, saying: Why ask again? You're stuck with 29 anyway!, which obviously is a little scary... I really don't know what to make of the readings so would be grateful if anyone could shed some lights!

loulisnowdrop

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Cris and happy new year
I'll have a go at this although I'm ignoring the changing lines.

LiSe says of 29...
To get out of dangers or misery is not by solving problems. It is by leaving the fear. In the arts of fighting one learns to get used to danger, so it does not call up fear anymore, and defense can come entirely out of one's skill. No fear interfering.
Then one can be like water, adapting, fitting into any form. Water in a cup acquires the form of the cup, in a lake the form of the lake. It is smooth and flowing - and can be terribly crushing.
Deep inside one has a stable, quiet and safe core, but in the course of life, most people forget about it. Just remember and no danger can afflict you. Visit the dark secret depths of your heart and bring the wisdom of your soul back to life.
Water is the primeval chaos, the great mother of everything, without form or limit, eternal. It is a gift of the gods, and to go to its source is to return to holiness.

I think this is saying to not be afraid of problems you may encounter as you have the experience and skills needed to deal with them. If you use your experience, you can adapt and flow. Remember what is in your heart and hold on to that, remember what makes you the person you are.

for 24...
Follow your own road, your own Tao. Only by being oneself over and over again, one fills in one’s place. Like the sun gets it’s meaning from creating day after day, year after year.
Who follows his Tao, can be relied upon. Everything he does has the same base, how diverse it may be.
A Tao can only be followed if one flows along with it. Trying to stick to one road all the time will not work. Every Tao always is a never-ending succession of days and nights, of coming and going, of cycles, endings and new beginnings. Moving in cycles, eternally, that is what Tao looks like.

I think this follows on quite nicely to support 29. The idea of reliably being yourself and returning to your own values when faced with choices.

Maybe Yi was returning you to 29 and making sure you remember what is in your core :)

themis

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,

Happy New Year.

i suggest you toss with coins, at least for this question. The energy is in your hands.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
You're stuck with 29 anyway!, which obviously is a little scary...

29 isn't so bad. I associate 29 with burial. If you want a seed to grow, it needs to be buried in the soil.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).