...life can be translucent

Menu

Guilt over the past

gamer

visitor
Reaction score
Hello

I had a bad experience with a tarot reader, he was a nice person but he began to ridicule and insult me, as well as providing unsolicited advice on private matters.

Then I developed bad feelings towards him, but it turned into a hatred stuff. Now I am scared I may have caused some black magic stuff without noticing.

Should I feel guilty about something?.

Hexagram 31 -> 62

Changing Lines: 5

Personal Interpretation: I should get over the past, there is nothing good in perpetuating this situation.

angelatlantis14

visitor
Reaction score
Hello

I had a bad experience with a tarot reader, he was a nice person but he began to ridicule and insult me, as well as providing unsolicited advice on private matters.

Then I developed bad feelings towards him, but it turned into a hatred stuff. Now I am scared I may have caused some black magic stuff without noticing.

Should I feel guilty about something?.

Hexagram 31 -> 62

Changing Lines: 5

Personal Interpretation: I should get over the past, there is nothing good in perpetuating this situation.

Hi gamer,

balck magic does not exist. Period. Any thoughts spent on that are wasted thoughts. People may give the impression that they have this kind of power over others, but they don't (or rather they may have if the other person believes in this stuff, and starts sabotaging themselves to 'fulfil' the curse). But, really there is no such thing.
From what you tell, the only course of action is to completely sever any ties you may have to this person - they are a bad influence.
Hex 31 is about mutual attration /seduction /mutual influence, sounds like what you are describing, in that you first liked the person, until they overstepped their boundaries, and attempted to gain power over you.
Line 5 speaks of the back of your neck, do you feel you have to look behind you :)?
The person is still in your mind.

62 speaks to me of extreme reticience with regards to this person / situation. So, don't lay a guilt trip on yourself, stay calm and don't take any actions regarding this person at this time at all. Stay away from them.

Hope this helps

maui

gamer

visitor
Reaction score
balck magic does not exist. Period.

So I should balk, instead of obsessing with black magic thoughts, understood. Thank you.

long yi

visitor
Reaction score
Your reading analysis (31.5 to 62)

性别:女 
起卦时间:2013年02月15日13时10分
起卦农历:癸巳年正月初六日未时

神煞:天乙—卯巳 福星—卯 日禄—亥 羊刃—子 驿马—寅 桃花—酉 华盖—辰
干支:癸巳年 甲寅月 壬子日 丁未时
旬空:午未  子丑  寅卯  寅卯

六神  伏神    兑宫:泽山咸          兑宫:雷山小过(游魂)
         【本 卦】           【变 卦】
白虎       ▅▅ ▅▅ 父母丁未土 应   ▅▅ ▅▅ 父母庚戌土  
滕蛇       ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟丁酉金  ○→ ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟庚申金  
勾陈       ▅▅▅▅▅ 子孙丁亥水     ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼庚午火 世
朱雀       ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟丙申金 世   ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟丙申金  
青龙 妻财丁卯木 ▅▅ ▅▅ 官鬼丙午火     ▅▅ ▅▅ 官鬼丙午火  
玄武       ▅▅ ▅▅ 父母丙辰土     ▅▅ ▅▅ 父母丙辰土 应

Basic parameters
31.6 parent wei earth (guest line); 62.6 parents xu earth
31.5 sibling you metal; change to 62.5 siblings shen metal (one step back)]
31.4 child hai water; 62.4 officer wu fire (male)
31.3 siblings shen metal (host line); 63.3 siblings shen metal
31.2 officer wu fire (hidden: asset mao wood – female); 62.2 officer wu fire
31.1 parent chen earth; 62.1 parent chen earth

Time parameters
Year: Qui water si fire (wu fire, wei fire)
Month: Jia wood yin wood (si water, chou earth)
Day: Ren water zi water (yin wood, mao wood)
Hour: Ding fire wei earth (yin wood, mao wood)

Angels and Guardians
天乙—卯巳 helpers mao wood, si fire
福星—卯 happiness mao wood;
日禄—亥 career luck hai water
羊刃—子 tough stand zi water
驿马—寅 movement – yin wood
桃花—酉 fling – you metal
华盖—辰 intelligence – chen earth

Environment (Parameters)
Azure Dragon (青龍, Qing-long), line 2
Vermilion Bird (朱雀, Zhu-que), line 3
Curved Array (勾陳, Gou-chen), line 4
Flying Serpent (螣蛇, Teng-she), line 5
White Tiger (白虎, Bai-hu), line 6
Murky Warrior (玄武, Xuan-wu). Line 1

Iching is science and so is the proper analysis of Tarot Card. It is not black magic. It is history and knowledge. It reveals the possibility of events and outcome, reflect past success and failure so that one can reflect and plan for the future.

There is also the negative aspects to any type of learning and abuse of such information by selected individuals. "Dark side - human created"

The big picture;
Hex 31: you at one time had a connection with your Tarot card reader.
This turns sour.
Why I know:
Line 31.6 is White Tiger and line 31.3 is Vermilion Bird
This means argument.
31.6 is guest line (him) and 31.3 is you (host line).
This means argument between you and him.

Your problem:
31.6, 31.1 are document lines.
62.6, 62.1 are document lines.

This is the entire boundary of you situation.
Everything is inside those document lines.
All lines are yin lines (weak).
All lines are earth (not moving).

You can walk out of it any time. So, what black magic. It is your imagination. No one is binding you to anything.

Perhaps, you never get the accurate true answers from your tarot card reading. You are still trap in finding an answer for something.

Line 5: the man backs down. He went to you metal to shen metal.
Metal is weak in spring, weak and summer.
He has no influence in your life.

Here is the problem with your inquiry: no clear question, no clear answer
Line 2 is a man with a woman hidden behind it.
The female is mao wood and is the empty element under the day and hour of the reading.
She has very little confidence within the scope of this Iching reading.
She does not appear in the change hexagram.

A female is hidden behind a male wu fire.
This male or perhaps career line or perhaps a boss or perhaps a person with power over you, appears in line 31.2, 62.2, 62.4 of the hexagrams. Wu fire is empty under 2013 si fire year. He is nowhere of help and assistance. He is the green dragon line, fairly important to you (perhaps) in your heart.

Silbing line is 31.3, 31.5, 62.3, 62.5.
This party forms a box around things near your door position.
You feel trapped by this person, but this is not true.
This is the man who analyze your tarot card in the past.
Sibling line is metal, weak element all the way to the end of the summer.

Take a guess, line 4 of hex 31 is your soul hai water.
Line 4 of hex 62 is your officer line wu fire.
There is no change line.
However, hai water (career star) is in conflict with your 2013 si fire year.
You want to set something in motion.
The other side is wu fire. Water and fire do not mix.

Without a specific question, I can tell you are lost in a stage that you have created for yourself, and you are not even on the stage, still hiding and soul searching.

There is no black magic. The hidden line 31.2 is associated with mao wood female with the luck star of happiness. If it does not come out, then you cannot see the happiness.

March 4 is the month of mao wood (female, happiness star).

Do me a favor, forget about black magic. It is you who is lost in a trap set by yourself.
No great things can be achieved under hexagram 62, but a lot of good things can be achieved if it is exercised within your control.

For example, hex 62 for a scientist's work. I will say: Not everyone can win the Nobel prize in science. Some top scientist’s stock and wealth in science is more than the “Nobel price”. He or she is happy with all that. Know your window of opportunity and seize it.

Be happy.

Hexagram 62 is equivalent to the fool in tarot card.

In your situation, Nancy Garen”s quote: Something is going to make you feel like a fool for allowing yourself to be cheated, deceived, or abused”

“You can put the whole thing behind you. “
“ Release wants, cares, worries and let go, let god.
Don’t hang an old idea or support system out of fear and failure for you”.

“The Kingdom of heaven is within you. Talk thing over with God. The more you do, the more clearly you will understand His Guidance ( as a natural inner urging) and the way in which He responds.”

“Luck will be with you in correcting a mistake.”

Unquote

Disclaimer: Long Yi is Dr. Yi and he uses science to provide innovative solutions to help folks in finding peace and happiness (if possible). He does not charge for readings.

Last edited:

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
First, a genuine reader does not tickle your ears or mind, but rather shares what he or she is shown, makes you consider things you hadn't considered. Influence works in both directions: a reader must see and feel you, and in turn the sitter must be open to the influence before it can have any constructive effect. It's sometimes a bit of pain in the neck, but if he is the real deal, he's worth listening to. If not, don't create black magic from it; his comments may be worth considering. If it doesn't fit after you've given due consideration, just chalk it up to experience.

gamer

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you all for the helpful responses, Dr. Yi, maui and meng. It's interesting Long Yi mentions I want to set something in motion this year (2013) and it's true, as I am planning to start a company.

There are doubts about if it will be successful, however I believe hexagram 62 says that everything is possible, as the fool card in the Tarot. If one is open to opportunities, anything can happen.

Note: I don't understand how a query for an unrelated topic can come up with answers for the present moment.

long yi

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you all for the helpful responses, Dr. Yi, maui and meng. It's interesting Long Yi mentions I want to set something in motion this year (2013) and it's true, as I am planning to start a company.

There are doubts about if it will be successful, however I believe hexagram 62 says that everything is possible, as the fool card in the Tarot. If one is open to opportunities, anything can happen.

Note: I don't understand how a query for an unrelated topic can come up with answers for the present moment.

A hexagram tells your environment and people involved. The six lines are used to represent five different sector of events or humans in a picture. What you can tell depends on your specific question? One can answer multiple events question from a single reading. This is in fact true and represents the highest level of learning of the six line analysis method.

In Iching, Ho Luck Iching uses a person's birthday and converts it into two hexagram for the person's entire life and then a series of hexagram for the events that happen from age to old age in segments of 5 or 9 years. There are also a hexagram for each year with a change line.

As a result, six line method can be applied to your inquiry to guess a number of events, as well as other things in your situation. In this case, partnership with others may not be all that good for you if you plan to start a business. Again, one should run separate readings for those.

All the best.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).