...life can be translucent

Menu

moving away

G

goddessliss

Hi,

Relevent to another new thread - How will it benefit me to move away from this area altogether
Hex 42.5>27

I am unsure about the answer to this as Line 5 talks about giving. - Liss

leepdx

visitor
Reaction score
I believe the I Ching is saying that you are blessed and have much to give but it is your perpective that is causing you a problem and moving will not necessarily change how you think. May your journey through your pain lead you to a better future.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Hmmmm, moving. That's a serious issue. Your reading says "Do not question it" -- very auspicious. Apparently moving would be a very good idea. I don't know that line 5 speaks of giving, although sometimes that may be part of it. I think of hexagram 42 in general as signifying conditional gain. You will apparently gain if you move. It is my understanding that a move would be fortunate at this time.
:)

G

goddessliss

Thank ginnie that was how I read it too however I have looked at what you have said leepdx and you are not wrong. I need to live within my truth as well but perhaps I could let go somewhere within my mind about how others live their life and how I let it affect me.

If I chose to physically move away I have a destination in mind and it is the place I didn't choose but instead chose to move to where I am living now.

Show me a picture of me feeling more at home living in the Y area

Hex 40.2.5>45

this looks like it may well be a good place for me to be but then again it looks like if I stay and face the conflict it will work out fine. - Liss

Last edited:

angelatlantis14

visitor
Reaction score
HI Liss,

I must say I am quite surprised by the result of your second question - the reading to the first one to me VERY clearly indicated that moving away was a good move:
The benefit of moving away was 42 - an increase/progress. Line 5 seems to me to be saying that if you move away, your kind heart and goodness shall be recognized - maybe something you are missing right now, feeling unappreciated where you live at this time?
Hex 27 is a reminder that you need to take care of yourself and be discriminating about what influences to allow into yur life. Again, could mean that right now, the influences are not so good (it could mean many other things too, but since the primary hex is so clear in its statement, I'd take the second one as support for that ).

So, I am not sure why the answer to your second question would be so positive about staying - but I agree with you it does indeed :) Hex 40 is about relief and return to normal - indicating a stressful period that is coming to an end. (" The obstacle has been
removed, the difficulties are being resolved. Deliverance is not yet achieved; it is just in its beginning, and the hexagram represents its various stages.)
On the other hand, Hex 40 says
"If there is no longer anything where one has to go,
Return brings good fortune. If there is still something where one has to go, Hastening brings good fortune."
So could also be saying "if you are ok where you are now and not looking for another place, staying is good. If however there is another place you think of, go, and go quickly. "

LIne 2 says to do things for the right reasons - approaching the matter with honesty in your heart, then it will be successful.

LIne 5 stresses that you will need inner resolve in addition to honesty.

The changing Hex 45 is in a similar vein, gathering together your strenght and wisdom for the decision.

So, quite some different approaches possible here!
Overall, I'd say the readings are more in favour of moving than staying, but its really more important what you feel they are saying to you.

best wishes

maui

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Show me a picture of me feeling more at home living in the Y area

Hex 40.2.5>45

Off the top of my head, you find solutions more easily there and are able to live a more cultured life there.
:)

G

goddessliss

Thanks maui and ginnie - it certainly does sound like it would be better to move really, bit of an upheaval after all I've been through.
At present I'm observing what's going on around me to see if there's any changes happening in my immediate environment but this incident, and the readings, have made me rethink exactly what opportunities etc. are also out there for me. I guess in other words it has given me a lot of 'food for thought' - Liss

G

goddessliss

I believe the I Ching is saying that you are blessed and have much to give but it is your perpective that is causing you a problem and moving will not necessarily change how you think. May your journey through your pain lead you to a better future.

Thanks leepdx clearly I managed to miss your words although you answered first - apologies and as it stands I believe you are right at this stage anyway.

Last week I had some kinesieology and it certainly has shifted my outlook in a positive and big way so as things are now I believe I am staying put :bows: - Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).