...life can be translucent

Menu

34.3.4.5 to 60

parasio

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,

occasionally I met 2 weeks ago my heart-breaker. He broke my heart refusing any further contact or friendship after leaving me. He seemed glad to meet me and we talked together. Then I saw him a few days later passing by in motor-bike. I thought maybe now I can contact him and we can talk together. Also I needed a professional advice from him, but I hesitated always to call him. Thursday I called him and he was cold as ice. I asked him only for his help to bring me in contact with a business. I was shocked because a week ago he seemed to be friendly and interested.
I asked I Ching about the situation:

34.3.4.5 to 60

Then I asked if I'm mental ill and are misinterpreting his kindiness. Because I've still feelings for him

3.1.2.6 to 59

Yesterday I asked where is my fault? Where I'm wrong in this story?

38.4.6 to 19

Sorry, always this love-problems

Angelika

frank

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Angelika,

Boy, I'm not the only one who wants things badly :-D...

34 is about holding yourself towards powers insite you which are sometimes hard to control...
60 makes the warning to limit that a little...

3 towards 59 tells me that you are NOT mentaly ill, but you react to much to powers within you, and this guy is only making them awake (3)... You should ask for help (as you do here!) first (and you did towards the yi, so line 1 is already done :-D...), Line 2 is about timing, and i shurely hope it will not take that long as the line tells you... and line 6 tells you not to go for it all the way yet, as in the situation HE could be in, he is not listning anyway... Be kind to yourself and be calm and patient...

Hexagram 38 then tells me you are focussed on two thoughts as in one way you think you did something wrong and another part tells you you didn't. Lines 4 & 6 tells me to search for someone in your suroundings who 'knows' you, and with whom you could talk to about this, so the insecurity could fall down a bit and that you give yourself even permission to get pissed of by this guy (!) for what he did... (on telephone)...
Then a new aproach could take place... Do not let people play games with you! You're better then that :-D....

And because he could be in some kind of situation when he aproached you, and at least you thought he did, and by being so cold on the phone a week later or so this all could be a matter of misunderstanding... Let it go a little, talk with someone near and see what happens...

I wish you all the best with this and I hope it was of some help to you.

Hug,
Frank

parasio

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Frank,

thank you for your answer.

Hex 34 tells about power and the lines 3,4,5 about a he-goat (the synonym for obstinacy / stubbornnes). Maybe this resistance isn't inside me, maybe it is in the outside. But I must confess that I'm a little stubborn.

Hex 3.1: I agree with you that I've to ask for help. When I met him 2 weeks ago I was with a friend, and her impression was too that he reacted positively.

"And because he could be in some kind of situation when he aproached you, and at least you thought he did, and by being so cold on the phone a week later or so this all could be a matter of misunderstanding... "

These things happened also at the end of our short relationship: He seemed to be open and interested, he wanted to help me with the computer etc. Then I go away for a week and at the return he was closed like oyster!

I'm sure that I haven't misinterpreted his behaviour.

Hex 3.2: Timing - maybe my timing was wrong. First I didn't want to call him at all. Then I did it without enthusiasm, because I needed a counsel. But inside me I was against this call.

Hex 3.6: Now I feel very tired and I don't know if this line means

- to continue, because there is the warning to throw the towel at the beginning

- or not to follow the way

It is very difficult to speak about these things with others, because I noticed that everyone speaks about his experiences and the interpretations are very various: from "to shoot the ass... to the moon" to "after the approach he got cold feet"

I ask I Ching because it's more objektive.

I thank you so much for your interpretations

Angelika

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).