...life can be translucent

Menu

Meditation visions and 45>63

jenatl

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been a spiritual person my whole life and have recently, 4 or 5 months ago, become quite the meditator. This was something I never thought I could do as I have a hard time sitting still for longer than 5 minutes. It does take patience and practice, but I finally got the hang of it. I started by doing guided meditations...many of which would bring you to meet your spirit guides and guardian angels. I believe we have angels and spirit guides watching us but actually hearing them or "meeting" them in meditation was not something I was sold on.

Then two nights In a row this week I was deep into a meditation, I've now moved on to meditating without assistance, And I found myself talking to a group of my spirit guides...there were 5 of them. All with distinct voices and personalities. They told me some very comforting, even funny things. Then a grandmother of one of my friends came forward, which was quite odd, but thee she was giving me advice. This happened almost identically the next night.

I've been perplexed about it for days wondering if I can believe in what happened during my meditations. I asked the I Ching 'Can I believe in what I saw and heard in my meditations?' I received 45.1.3.4>63

I felt an immediate aha! Because 45 is about people gathering together in spiritual bonds...also perhaps 63 is about me finally "getting" how to meditate only own.

Also, Line 3 sounds like it is not favorable but line 4 seems very favorable. Do you essentially rely upon the lat line received?

What's are your thoughts?

Thank you
J.

jenatl

visitor
Reaction score
I recently watched Carol K. Anthony's 9 part YouTube videos on her experience with the I Ching. They were incredibly helpful...and quite timely as she focuses so much of the series her meditation visions and how they helped her deepen her understanding of he Yi.

I'd love to hear anyone else's experience with this or thou gets on the oracle I received on this subject.

Thank you.
Jen

M

mirian

I asked the I Ching 'Can I believe in what I saw and heard in my meditations?' I received 45.1.3.4>63

Do you essentially rely upon the last line received?

Hello Jen,

I don't, I have always considered all the lines in the context. I see your reading as showing how your experience during meditation is still confusing and even disturbing. Because you are still not sure about how much you can rely on what you see when meditating your lines are reflecting different impressions and emotions. It is all part of your experience as you get through different levels of meditation; sometimes you feel that your experience is very real, sometimes you are not sure and can get quite emotional because of that. There is no favourable or unfavourable connotation in your reading. As I said, it is the process you are going through in your spiritual quest.:bows:

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
When there are three moving lines I go by the middle one. Alfred Huang says the same in his The Complete I Ching.

I have never had visions during meditation, so I cannot comment on that aspect. But if a grandmother figure is giving you advice in your meditation, then I would take her advice with great respect and adherence, because grandmother figures represent great wisdom and when they speak, we must listen.
:)

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
I have had many spiritual experiences, it can be very heady stuff and make it very hard to get your feet back on the ground. I have come to think they are like a finger pointing to the Moon - they are not the Moon itself, just there to point you in the right direction. Just as words are not the truth itself, only point towards it.
It is an issue as people can get lost in the thrill ride aspect of spiritual phenomena. I do believe that anyone who really wants to know if there is a next world can open their spiritual senses and find out for themselves. Do certain breath yoga and stop eating meat, and meditate.
Personally I usually advise people to just eat a burger so they can stay grounded and live in this world undistracted, yes learn to trust their intuition but serve humanity. Anyway.

""Can I believe in what I saw and heard in my meditations?' 45.1.3.4>63"

45 talks about "gathering together" to sacrifice to one's Ancestors in the next world. Sound affirmative to your experiences.

"There will sometimes be confusion, sometimes gathering together." This line I think suggests you do this type of thing grounded by your connection with a Leader led group. "...if they
call for help, one grasp of the hand from the leader is enough to turn away all
distress." It can be easy to get lost in this type of thing, so stay grounded and connected. I've seen people get very strange sometimes, losing themselves in spiritual phenomena.

You feel a little shut out by the group. Find someone close to the center and they can help you get to know everyone better.

"Great good fortune." This is a beneficial thing for you.

>63
These are peak experiences you are having. "In the beginning good fortune, at the end disorder." I take this to mean eventually you will still have to live in this world responsibly.
Which is a very different place than the next world, where people who see it often don't want to come back. But Heaven can wait I think, we are here for a reason and what we do here here in this world matters.

- LL

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).