Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
So, there's this guitar that I very much like the sound of, except that the neck is wider than what I play best on. I've tried another neck on it, and it sounds great (tone follows the neck more than most realize), that had a narrower neck, but was larger than usual in back, what's called a soft V shape. I find it incredibly nimble, natural and comfortable. But, it went back to it's original Tele body where it belongs.
I realize that to most, this sounds trivial, however I am persnickety about these details which help me to play and sound better.
So, I say to the Yi, you know how emotionally charged and obsessive I get about this matter, which can be viewed as correctional or merely obsessive. I have options to trade, sell this neck and get one that I especially like for it. But maybe I should keep this particular guitar intact. I dunno, so what say Yi? 23
Now there's two possible interpretations: forget the whole thing, strip the obsessing and the idea; or, strip the neck for the health (enjoyment potential) of the rest of the guitar, and ministers to my mental/emotional satisfaction.
After a little time, I approached again, and said: Yi, You know me, and why I ask these questions, so there's no need to explain it to you. I don't understand if you mean to strip the whole thing, or to strip the neck? One is emotional, one is practical. Which do you mean to strip? Answer: 60
What I find particularly interesting about h60, in this case, is that it defines the spaces between notes.. or as applied practically, the frets on the neck and the spacing of the strings from one another, which is literally the matter in question.
So, is the Yi saying to figetabout it, or strip the neck?
I realize that to most, this sounds trivial, however I am persnickety about these details which help me to play and sound better.
So, I say to the Yi, you know how emotionally charged and obsessive I get about this matter, which can be viewed as correctional or merely obsessive. I have options to trade, sell this neck and get one that I especially like for it. But maybe I should keep this particular guitar intact. I dunno, so what say Yi? 23
Now there's two possible interpretations: forget the whole thing, strip the obsessing and the idea; or, strip the neck for the health (enjoyment potential) of the rest of the guitar, and ministers to my mental/emotional satisfaction.
After a little time, I approached again, and said: Yi, You know me, and why I ask these questions, so there's no need to explain it to you. I don't understand if you mean to strip the whole thing, or to strip the neck? One is emotional, one is practical. Which do you mean to strip? Answer: 60
What I find particularly interesting about h60, in this case, is that it defines the spaces between notes.. or as applied practically, the frets on the neck and the spacing of the strings from one another, which is literally the matter in question.
So, is the Yi saying to figetabout it, or strip the neck?