Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
green dragon
visitor
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2013
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 1
Dear all,
Having received all kinds of advice about a social situation I am in I decided to ask th I Ching to know what to do.. and I hesitate about my interpretation of the answer. Maybe you can help.
The situation in short : a lady I am interested in (she knows about it) is still madly in love with her ex who left her monthes ago, to the point of being litteraly sick about it. Last week I discovered her ex (which is in principle a friend) has a new girlfriend. I talked to him about it and he told me "this is not a good moment to tell her and she will learn about it sooner and later". The girlfriends of the lady know about the guy being with a new girl but told me "she will learn about it somehow". So I am apparently the only one considering telling her the truth, the others hiding being the excuse that "she is too sensitive now" or "he has not told us officialy he has a new girlfriend"
. But I am in a bad position to tell her, I think, being her suitor. So my question "Should I communicate to her what I know and how?" Answer 37.3>42
My interpretation : moving line 3 : you must use harsh words, even if it dangerous, if you let this to her girlfriends it will cause trouble in the end
hexagram 42 : do it, be bold.
Well I am really afraid of being mistaken here and interpreting what I want to read.
thanks for any help
Green Dragon
Having received all kinds of advice about a social situation I am in I decided to ask th I Ching to know what to do.. and I hesitate about my interpretation of the answer. Maybe you can help.
The situation in short : a lady I am interested in (she knows about it) is still madly in love with her ex who left her monthes ago, to the point of being litteraly sick about it. Last week I discovered her ex (which is in principle a friend) has a new girlfriend. I talked to him about it and he told me "this is not a good moment to tell her and she will learn about it sooner and later". The girlfriends of the lady know about the guy being with a new girl but told me "she will learn about it somehow". So I am apparently the only one considering telling her the truth, the others hiding being the excuse that "she is too sensitive now" or "he has not told us officialy he has a new girlfriend"
. But I am in a bad position to tell her, I think, being her suitor. So my question "Should I communicate to her what I know and how?" Answer 37.3>42My interpretation : moving line 3 : you must use harsh words, even if it dangerous, if you let this to her girlfriends it will cause trouble in the end
hexagram 42 : do it, be bold.
Well I am really afraid of being mistaken here and interpreting what I want to read.
thanks for any help
Green Dragon
Last edited: