Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
TwoGeese
visitor
- Joined
- Dec 21, 2010
- Messages
- 204
- Reaction score
- 22
Hi everyone, I would love some interpretations:
I had recently received a gua about pottery which was positive but ceramics are not possible right now so I putting this on hold until live makes it easier for me.
I have decided to look into other things that I am drawn to and I am finding myself inspired by fiber related works- specifically machine embroidery.
So I asked the Yi-Please comment on the wisdom of pursing machine embroidery?
I received Hex 50.1.60 < 34.
What I see: Hex 50 - This is a very spiritual thing for me- most art is.
line 1 - I have tipped out all the things I "think" I love and I am trying to get the blockage out. I am not sure what the "concubine" means?
Line 6 - LOVE this line. This is something very positive. Nothing can taint this or corrupt it.
Hex 34 - full of energy- YES! Inspired- YES! I will need to be consistent and work at this. Don't let it die because I think I find something "more interesting".
Anyone else want to take a stab at this? Am I missing something- different interpretations?
Thanks
<- I just wanted to use this.
I had recently received a gua about pottery which was positive but ceramics are not possible right now so I putting this on hold until live makes it easier for me.
I have decided to look into other things that I am drawn to and I am finding myself inspired by fiber related works- specifically machine embroidery.
So I asked the Yi-Please comment on the wisdom of pursing machine embroidery?
I received Hex 50.1.60 < 34.
What I see: Hex 50 - This is a very spiritual thing for me- most art is.
line 1 - I have tipped out all the things I "think" I love and I am trying to get the blockage out. I am not sure what the "concubine" means?
Line 6 - LOVE this line. This is something very positive. Nothing can taint this or corrupt it.
Hex 34 - full of energy- YES! Inspired- YES! I will need to be consistent and work at this. Don't let it die because I think I find something "more interesting".
Anyone else want to take a stab at this? Am I missing something- different interpretations?
Thanks
<- I just wanted to use this.