Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
D
dharma
Guest
Hello All!
In the discussion area on the "Multiple Moving Lines" page, SupaNatural brought up the subject of destiny readings and, in fact, described his own based on hexagram 50.
I found this interesting enough to cast for myself and I was hoping that I could get some added insight into the hexagrams that emerged for me. I came up with 48/32.
I would love to hear from SupaNatural himself on this but I certainly will value the thoughts of any other I Ching reader who wishes to share their insight with me.
Dharma
In the discussion area on the "Multiple Moving Lines" page, SupaNatural brought up the subject of destiny readings and, in fact, described his own based on hexagram 50.
I found this interesting enough to cast for myself and I was hoping that I could get some added insight into the hexagrams that emerged for me. I came up with 48/32.
I would love to hear from SupaNatural himself on this but I certainly will value the thoughts of any other I Ching reader who wishes to share their insight with me.
Dharma