...life can be translucent

Menu

9.2.3 > 42

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Need some help because can't see the relevance of this lines in the context of the question , which is what to expect for a surgery that takes place now and how to be prepare to handle it with two little ones as they are very close to that person. At a first glance seems that there is no much to worry about yet the lines leave a strange feeling - especially 9.3

Any help would be much appreciated.

thank you

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I've heard of a few times where 9.3 shows people 'looking the other way'...not necessarily in a very conflicted way...but choosing not to get caught up or involved in the other ones issues or concerns...

I wonder if for the children it is helpful for them to simply be distracted from the surgery issues whilst they are happening....or it might be I suppose that others are trying to distract them from it too much where it would be more helpful for them to be shown more what is happening ?

I think overall it's a picture of waiting, passing time, maybe preparing in small ways until it's over. Doesn't seem a worrying reading...but the 9.3 I think may show an uncertainty about how much to 'face' what's happening for the children .

I don't know the answer to that. Everyone can probably remember times when they were or weren't told things that were happening in the grown up's lives and how they felt about it later on. It's an old question with children, how much is it better for them to know/not to know ?

Then again perhaps the 9.3 doesn't refer to the children but to the adults ? Perhaps someone doesn't want to fully be aware of the issues ?

You seem to have asked 2 very different questions here...one is how the surgery will go, the other is to prepare the kids. If it's about the kids I would think carefully how to present things so they have just the right amount of understanding to help and support them for their age. Difficult balance to not not frighten or worry them but also keep them in the loop

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
we try to keep that balance and they know something about what is going on but of course they don't know how serious it is. They suspect that because its a long surgery -11 hours and they need another 2 we were told just a while- but we tried to lighten it up . Also we are careful to give them space to express their feelings etc. and distract them with other things also.

There is something in 9.3 I don't like but will stop thinking about it. we shall see.

thanks for your response !

B

blue_angel

How did this turn out for you? How did the surgery go? And the children? Were you able to see how the reading related or translated? Any ah ha moment?

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
thanks for asking blue angel. Forgot to update it.

The surgery went well but then there were some complications. I almost update this thread and add another reading . When I asked “what's the problem” got 28.After a couple of days doctors said that floods were created in this person's brain ( was a brain surgery). Spot on !!

As for this reading, I guess that Yi was addressing my concerns. Children and surgeries and how the surroundings handle it is a very sensitive matter for me. Also the problem appeared in a period I had to create some boundaries re. how much I take in from various 9.3 attitudes and behaviors regarding those two. It's complicate and would rather not elaborate it , but I take in too much.

9.2 seems to be my “calling” to “return”; getting involved because of the many 9.3 but in a h42 way. Additionally, 9.3 could be a thought to “flee”.or an advice to look the other way when I was noticing all those behaving 9.3 towards those two.

Sometimes we see our past replaying . Its pretty overwhelming but also a chance to attend the fields for a better harvest

"To rule truly is to serve"

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).