Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
So, here’s my question. The connection with my love interest continues to grow in intensity. However, she is in a current relationship that by her account is not progressing, but she is concerned about hurting him by breaking it off. While I would argue what he does not know indeed hurts him, I can empathize with her dilemma.
Over the last several weeks, I’ve regularly consulted the I Ching and with consistent results fortifying what my heart continues to inform me. Today, like past days, I asked the question “What will my life look like if I continue to invest my energy and affections into [this person]”. I received 61 > 42. I believe this to be an especially auspicious outcome. Am I correct?
Over the last several weeks, I’ve regularly consulted the I Ching and with consistent results fortifying what my heart continues to inform me. Today, like past days, I asked the question “What will my life look like if I continue to invest my energy and affections into [this person]”. I received 61 > 42. I believe this to be an especially auspicious outcome. Am I correct?