...life can be translucent

Menu

Please Help With Hexegra 23 (turned into 24, concerning relationship)

Lovely

visitor
Reaction score
I had a huge fight with my serious long term boyfriend and I 'accidentally broke up'. We've broken up and gotten back together as if it were just an argument a LOT of times before which I'm NOT proud of but it makes me unsure on whether or not this time it's for good. It hasn't been so far. Anyways, the fight was too bad that we couldn't even decide whether or not we're still together. I didn't push for clarification because I felt very hurt and offended. I am sure my boyfriend felt the same way. But we both realized it was a misinterpretation of what was said. It's only been a couple days but since tgen things between him and me have been very tense and I am not certain where we are right now. To be fair, things were tense before the fight. Anyways, I asked the iChing for advice and I casted the hexagram 23 with changing lines 1 and 6 so I got 24 as my second hex. My question is... how do I interpret this?

(Possibility #1) Should I interpret it as: my relationship with my boyfriend is ending for good (hex 23) but the worst part is over and if I take time to heal I will be okay (24)?

(Possibility #2) Since we've 'broken up' and reconciled before and yet we're here again it makes me think this hex might be WARNING me to NOT do things that would make us get back together? I feel like if I tried to clarify things and get the security that 'we're still in a relationship' he might make it hard for me but he will chose to stay with me. But maybe the 'evil' is what the relationship has become? Maybe it's telling me that if I hold off I will be better off?

(Possibility #3) Initially I thought maybe this hexagram was telling me: right now we're splitting apart because of bad decisions on both our parts/bad times but the 24 hex 'return' makes me think that if I follow 23's advice and not force it or steer in any direction things might naturally return on their own, as oppose to me influencing things and causing us to reconcile too soon before the issues resolve themselves.

Please, any advice or insight would be highly appreciated. Do you think it's over and I should focus on myself? Or do you think it's warning me from splitting apart and it can just be a passing bad time? I'm really confused and I feel like I SHOULDN'T try to get clarification from my boyfriend (exboyfriend?) because the hex clearly advised me towards NONACTION, stillness, and quiet. But I am having troulb interpreting the hex.

Thank you!

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Ahm, I am pretty sure I have gotten hex 23.1 + in somewhat similar situation so my interpretation would lean towards more gloomy option - this is serious, perhaps this relationship has wore itself out. One of you will soon realize that and leave this situation far better off than the other.
Perhaps there is still work to be done in that relationship, but I kinda think one of you would severely have to change the attitude. You would know the best if that is possible.
Hex 24 is always prior for returning to oneself, recuperate and pull it together before returning to any situation or person.
I would not mind being wrong here tho. Take care, d.

M

mirian

I asked the iChing for advice and I casted the hexagram 23 with changing lines 1 and 6 so I got 24 as my second hex.

I think that there is an old and exhausted pattern in this relationship that has to go. This old, worn out structure is not working, it is in fact collapsing altogether, and it is now being stripped off. So, I see two possibilities here. Either you are both able to re-new this relationship, to rebuilt it, but with a completely different structure, leaving the past habits/patterns/attitude behind or if you are not capable of doing this you will have to leave the whole relationship behind. The choice is yours.

Hope that helps :bows:

Lovely

visitor
Reaction score
D, Miriam, thank you both, your insight was extremely helpful! :) Sorry for not replying sooner, I checked a lot at first but after a few days I didn't think anyone would answer. :( Then I lost my pw. Anyways, thank you both again so much. :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).