...life can be translucent

Menu

34.1.2.4 > 15

mariah kaze

visitor
Reaction score
Hello again. It's been quite some time since I posted here - have been out living the world that the Yi & have have created for me - until Thursday just past, when my world experienced an abrupt detour. I had a heart attack. They gave me a clot-buster and a stint and now I'm at home - somewhat dazed by it all.

I broke up with Dave as soon as I got home. Bet that's shocks you as bad as it did him :)

What do I need to know today? 34.1.2.4 changing to 15

Seems to reflect what the Dr. told me. Take it easy - nothing is life-threatening and it will all work out. In the last year since I've posted here, I've built a network of great people who have joined me in a cause: Wyoming NORML - to legalize Cannabis in my State. I wrote the legislation for our Citizen's Initiative. I think I've moved it to the stage that others can take it forward and I want to retire as the Director - this seems like the perfect excuse to me. Anyone with an opinion?

If someone feels the impulse to caste and read for me, I would value that greatly as I know that at this point - I have no power - great or small - it's all been taken out of my hands and I will be on medication for the rest of my life. I find that quite depressing, really - wonder where my gratitude for being alive went ...
cc:confused:

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
Hello I'm sorry about your heart attack and hope all goes well with your health. This is my take on your casting.

line 1 - You have a tendency of being impatient and like to rush ahead but you are unprepared to start anything new. You are not strong enough yet to move ahead freely. Don't start anything now you'll tire yourself out.

line 2 - Even if you feel you are at a disadvantage continue to persevere to break free of restricting circumstances. You need to accept help to do this.

line 4 - A window of opportunity has appeared for you to break free. Use your power wisely.

hex 15 is self explanatory. The superior person brings things to conclusion with modesty. Simply doing what needs to be done without seeking praise and rewards.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).