...life can be translucent

Menu

Yeah me, I think???

S

seeker

I did a ritual last night to help purge myself of sorrow and negative feelings, and although I can still feel the two fighting inside me, I am better today, so I asked where am I now and got 2 unchanging. Thats what I have been working on all these months. So, yeah me, unless of course it just meant I need to continue working on it, hmmmm. Any thoughts???

S

seeker

Hmmm, also asked if I was interpreting my readings correctly and got 46.2.6. So does that mean I sort of get it but am missing the big picture or that I am completely delusional???

malka

visitor
Reaction score
Seeker,

I would offer that 2 unchanging refers to being receptive to yourself, receiving your own stories and your own inner truth, with a welcoming acceptance.

Trust yourself. Deep inside, you know what's true.

Blessings,
Malka

S

seeker

Just wish I could get those deep inside messages to come clear, but I am afraid my feelings and what I want to be true are getting in the way. Right now I am going to take a bit of time off from reading, as I think I was getting into a bad cycle of asking too often. Maybe the messages will be clearer after the break
happy.gif

jte

visitor
Reaction score
Seeker, I'd say that 46.2 suggests you're very true and genuine, very sincere. But 46.6 suggests you're taking something (way?) too far.

In the case of your specific question, I'd say that this answer means you have the right level of genuine interest in the Yi and it's messages for you but that *sometimes* you take the interpretation too far - perhaps reading more into the answers than is there, overgeneralizing, making a mountain out of a molehill, or relying too much on the Yi.

Depending on the questions we ask it's often hard to see the "scope" of the answer - is it an earth-shaking big deal or something less significant. Knowing the difference can be tough. Personally, I don't always know until *after* I've seen the answer come into play in reality.

My 2 cents,

- Jeff

S

seeker

That's why I decided to take a break. I had been relying on it a lot, so maybe that is what the answer referred to. It could also be that I read too much into the answer, like I said, I am prone to see what I want to see. So, I am taking a few days and will then come back, hopefully renewed and with more clarity.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).