Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Hello,
I have had a relationship two years ago which ended abruptly and under quite ugly circumstances. Now he says he wants back and I have asked a few questions. Here are my readings, and I would be so grateful for any insights...
What is the evolution on my relationship with him (19.11.04)?
Got 46 into 48
Is it favorable to try to move to his city (I happen to interview for a job there, but this was not related to him) to ge closer to him (21.11.04)?
Got 18 into 50
Is he the one meant for me?
26 into 57
I asked later (25.11.04) about the evolution of the relationship and got 43 into 54.
And yesterday I asked whether I was on the right path by pursuing the goal of having a relationship with him and got 54 into 58.
So I am a bit confused... Maybe I asked too much around the same theme and cannot see clearly.
Thanks for your inputs..
Nina
I have had a relationship two years ago which ended abruptly and under quite ugly circumstances. Now he says he wants back and I have asked a few questions. Here are my readings, and I would be so grateful for any insights...
What is the evolution on my relationship with him (19.11.04)?
Got 46 into 48
Is it favorable to try to move to his city (I happen to interview for a job there, but this was not related to him) to ge closer to him (21.11.04)?
Got 18 into 50
Is he the one meant for me?
26 into 57
I asked later (25.11.04) about the evolution of the relationship and got 43 into 54.
And yesterday I asked whether I was on the right path by pursuing the goal of having a relationship with him and got 54 into 58.
So I am a bit confused... Maybe I asked too much around the same theme and cannot see clearly.
Thanks for your inputs..
Nina