Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
TygerChild
visitor
- Joined
- Apr 13, 2009
- Messages
- 176
- Reaction score
- 20
Phrasing any further questions at this point in my life seems pointless.
So very simply:
Please help me?
Result: Hexagram 35.1.6.>51
i.e. ADVANCING PROGRESS > SHOCK
That's about right, I suppose.
So, don't be discouraged (that's funny), just keep doing what is right and you will succeed. Really? Succeed in what? in my actual quest? or is I Ching saying I will simply move one step more towards Enlightenment? Please, I would rather, right now, have the former.... Please? Can you mean this? Please? I am not ready for 'Enlightenment success'. I just want a life. Is that okay?
Given other readings I have had about this situation, I cannot imagine that there really will be/can be 'success' in my terms.....I mean plenty of 'Stripping Aways' (23); 'Chasms' (29); 47 'Confined'; 18 'Corruption'; nasty line 6s; 3.6; 2.6..... and now I am being told I 'will succeed'...? Come on. What does this mean?
Yet I have had some hopeful ones too, but they now seem to be dying out.
Can I resurrect good fortune in relationships? In any situation? How can I do that? Is it feasible? ' law of attraction' anyone? is that wise?
Anyway, this is the wrong thread for conjecturing.
So primary focus on my reading. Ok.
Any offerings?
So very simply:
Please help me?
Result: Hexagram 35.1.6.>51
i.e. ADVANCING PROGRESS > SHOCK
That's about right, I suppose.
So, don't be discouraged (that's funny), just keep doing what is right and you will succeed. Really? Succeed in what? in my actual quest? or is I Ching saying I will simply move one step more towards Enlightenment? Please, I would rather, right now, have the former.... Please? Can you mean this? Please? I am not ready for 'Enlightenment success'. I just want a life. Is that okay?
Given other readings I have had about this situation, I cannot imagine that there really will be/can be 'success' in my terms.....I mean plenty of 'Stripping Aways' (23); 'Chasms' (29); 47 'Confined'; 18 'Corruption'; nasty line 6s; 3.6; 2.6..... and now I am being told I 'will succeed'...? Come on. What does this mean?
Yet I have had some hopeful ones too, but they now seem to be dying out.
Can I resurrect good fortune in relationships? In any situation? How can I do that? Is it feasible? ' law of attraction' anyone? is that wise?
Anyway, this is the wrong thread for conjecturing.
So primary focus on my reading. Ok.
Any offerings?