Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Dear all,
I was offered a new job, but since there are many pros (dynamic, evolving field) and cons (underpaid, flying from one place to another every month maybe even more often than that) and I have already some work going on in that community, so I more or less know what I am going into - especially some individuals which are hard to deal with.
Innerly I would rather reject the offer, I even remember one night I had a dream about withdrawing from the job, since it is so underpaid and means to be on a constant move. It is kinda making me nervous ... So I asked I ching if i should take the offer and I received hex 42 - increasing. I first have interpreted this as if i take the job it will help me to grow personally and also maybe financially. But somehow regarding my inner voice I am not really sure if I have interpreted this correctly. Maybe I have asked the question in a wrong way..
Thank you for your insights.
E.
I was offered a new job, but since there are many pros (dynamic, evolving field) and cons (underpaid, flying from one place to another every month maybe even more often than that) and I have already some work going on in that community, so I more or less know what I am going into - especially some individuals which are hard to deal with.
Innerly I would rather reject the offer, I even remember one night I had a dream about withdrawing from the job, since it is so underpaid and means to be on a constant move. It is kinda making me nervous ... So I asked I ching if i should take the offer and I received hex 42 - increasing. I first have interpreted this as if i take the job it will help me to grow personally and also maybe financially. But somehow regarding my inner voice I am not really sure if I have interpreted this correctly. Maybe I have asked the question in a wrong way..
Thank you for your insights.
E.